[Roleplay][Whitelist][24/7] AGN - NewDawn Roleplay

ModdedTibby

It was great RPing with you guys there. I had a blast yesterday, and am so glad to be back! This server really is the best. Love the place ModdedTibby!

Glad to see you are back!  The server is building up, tensions are building. loot is depleting fast.

I joined the server at the start of this year, I thoroughly enjoy this server it's awesome. The community is full of beautiful people and everyone is working hard to make sure it stays that way.

The potential for New/Old RolePlayers to have fun and learn here is clear and I personally have grown from a greenhorn, to a somewhat quality RolePlayer, Always keen to learn more.

I reccomend anyone who enjoys Project Zomboid, People, and RolePlay to drop by have a chat with the players and staff and apply a character. You wont regret it.

I <3 AGN-NEW DAWN.

This server is the best way to play this game. Ive been playing almost a year and every time i play it has the best rp experiences mixed with the best of the games multiplayer that is lovingly moderated. They come up with unique events, and fair rules. They respond quickly to complaints and are always fair when it comes to dealing with problems. There is always a ton of players online to play with that never break RP, which really makes it worth the experience. This server makes my favorite game even better and I recommend that anyone that likes role playing and project zomboid, to try this server out. You will love it with your whole heart.

I will say that it's incredibly tough, but I guess that's why it's hardcore huh?

I'd probably still be alive if I never got KOS'd the first time. I couldn't find where I was when it happened so when I respawned-- I kinda just ran around looking for people until I died.  Don't know what character to play next.

But yeah, holy shit how immersive.

Hell yeah, Shit is going down between the military and civilians. Pretty tense stuff. Gets my adrenaline pumping getting away from firefights, hordes, and being robbed, alongside awesome role play. Held up in a house with some survivors  during a rainstorm, military guy comes to crash the party demanding for our stuff, someone runs away then military guy drags a girl outside, threatening to kill her if he didn't come back, someone walks outside with a gun and shoots the military guy. I get away with a deep wound with a glass shard in my hand. Also military guy fell to the ground(Died) and went up to him and made sure he didn't get up. (*Kick* *Kick* *Kick*)

10/10 would get stitches again.

Hell yeah, Shit is going down between the military and civilians. Pretty tense stuff. Gets my adrenaline pumping getting away from firefights, hordes, and being robbed, alongside awesome role play. Held up in a house with some survivors  during a rainstorm, military guy comes to crash the party demanding for our stuff, someone runs away then military guy drags a girl outside, threatening to kill her if he didn't come back, someone walks outside with a gun and shoots the military guy. I get away with a deep wound with a glass shard in my hand.

10/10 would get stitches again.

I shot the military too, don't know if he died... hope yes muahahah

adrenaline 100% my hearth was jumpy just for that! years without that feeling

Love this server, all the lore with the military is just fucking brilliant. Military are true assholes.