[Roleplay][Whitelist][24/7] AGN - NewDawn Roleplay

ModdedTibby

AGN - NewDawn Roleplay Server

- Now with Hydrocraft mod!

Server info: 

Server status: ONLINE

64GB dedicated server - 16GB RAM allocated - 1GB connection

Hard reset is rare.

Server location: North America (Works globally)

Player slots: 24

Build: Current.

Admins: ModdedTibby, Nolan, NobodyClaimedThis,  Pika, Soilfox, Unicorn, Gramperoonie, Candybar, Jacey, Chris6000, Pann

We'll see you at: 

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/

^ Apply your character for whitelisting on the website - Don't forget to read the rules ^

____________________________________________________________________________________

Server Lore

As an addition to our server, we've got lore to enhance the roleplay experience. 

We're currently VERY close to a complete wipe, where we start all over on the server. Now's the best time to join!

____________________________________________________________________________________

So, what else can you expect from this server?

- A storyline!

To make the roleplay more realistic and interesting, we

have a storyline going. Any major events or happenings,

- An awesome community!

Our server has a very friendly and outgoing community,

which is welcoming to new players. 

- In-depth roleplay!

We take our roleplay very seriously and do our best, to

keep the standards high, to get the best possible 

experience for everyone, experienced and inexperienced

alike. Everyone's welcome!

- Frequent events!

It's not just up to the players, to keep the server 

interesting! The admins do their part too. Which is why

we have frequent events and various mini-events on the

server. We will keep you entertained!

- Daily Quests!

So your group isn't online? Fear not! We'll make sure to

entertain you! The admins will make sure to keep you

entertained with new quests every single day. 

- New to roleplay? Fear not!

On NewDawn there's room for improvement. Even if you

aren't an experienced roleplayer, you're free to apply 

and develop your skills. There's a lot of help to get too,

both to new players and to experienced players.

- Tough environment!

The zombie apocalypse isn't easy! NewDawn combines a

rough environment with roleplay, making surviving an 

actual challenge, which also makes room for character

development. Loot is hard to come by!

- We've got PVP!

No killing on sight, but PVP is allowed! We've got

some strict rules, that prevents players from just going 

around killing everyone, with no motive. Even so, living in

a post-apocalyptic world is risky, so don't get too comfy.

Anything can happen!

2z86epx.png

Of all the RP servers I sifted through for Project Zomboid, this is by far the best I've been on. I know some people are turned off by the idea of having to apply to the server (applications being about three paragraphs long), but you'll find that it keeps out the sort of people who prefer trolling to roleplaying, as MrBlue mentioned. We welcome roleplayers of all skill levels, so don't be discouraged if you're new to this sort of thing and need help getting started. 

If you have questions about the server and how it works, feel free to drop them in this thread.

Quite easily the best RP server I've been on on from the start of multiplayer getting put up. The application weeds out most of the people who aren't serious about it without being to brutal or demanding to get through. Some of the RPer's I've met on here are the best I've met over the several years I've been doing it. Just an all around great server for roleplay, and it's still in it's early stages.

There is just one problem. 

It's a dirty job trying to join this server, as there are no application formats to be found or anything like that, I mean, the new TIS forum post doesn't help at all. It brings us to this forum, and then what? I can't seem to find the application formats or nothing like it. If you want more people to actually join the server, I'd say you should put said format inside the actual "Application" section of the forum. I'm not saying the format isn't out there somewhere, but it's hard to locate, and even harder to know if it's the right one to use.

Me and a friend really wanna join, but this is the bane of just that, and most likely for more than just us. I hope that you folk can do something about it. That would be all, thanks for reading, and have a nice day c:

It's a dirty job trying to join this server, as there are no application formats to be found or anything like that, I mean, the new TIS forum post doesn't help at all. It brings us to this forum, and then what? I can't seem to find the application formats or nothing like it. If you want more people to actually join the server, I'd say you should put said format inside the actual "Application" section of the forum. I'm not saying the format isn't out there somewhere, but it's hard to locate, and even harder to know if it's the right one to use.

Me and a friend really wanna join, but this is the bane of just that, and most likely for more than just us. I hope that you folk can do something about it. That would be all, thanks for reading, and have a nice day c:

- The application format is there, if you scroll down a bit in 'applicatoins'. While it'll be the default-text if you create a post in the 'Character applications' forum. It'll be there automatically, there's no need to copy-paste anything.

- The application format is there, if you scroll down a bit in 'applicatoins'. While it'll be the default-text if you create a post in the 'Character applications' forum. It'll be there automatically, there's no need to copy-paste anything.

I don't know how that slipped my eye.. Oh well, I ought to be be more watchful next time. Thanks for the quick reply!

Oh.. Nevermind, guess the server is full looking at the site.

Server isnt full, you were probably looking at our teamspeak server listing on the website.  Plus we can expand our slots at anytime to something bigger to accommodate a larger player base

well if youre on the new dawn website, so to the applications, player applications, and click post new thread, the application will show up right away for you that you need to fill out!

hope that helps

I don't know how that slipped my eye.. Oh well, I ought to be be more watchful next time. Thanks for the quick reply!

You're welcome! I look forward to seeing you on the server!

alright folks new lore has been added

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/threads/new-story-server-lore.1074/unread

the server will go live sunday in this state, holy shit it will be crazy, for those who want some sort of story behin the server get your apps intoday

here are the new rules

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/posts/4402/

we have removed quite a few of them and allowed for less restrictive conditions and roleplay.

this is the event we are having thursday through saturday the end the current story.

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/posts/4360/

be there and see how it ends.