Adric's Changes Mod

AdricTheGreat

Hey everyone. I've been working on this one for a while. Making little changes here and there to things I feel are slightly off. I hadn't been able to work on this one for a while, because of time constraints. But I just got it working using the integrated mod system so I figured I'd make it available to those who want to try it.

Things included in version 1:

• Garbage! Now eating things like chips or pop gives you plastic wrappers and empty cans and stuff. Garbage cans also now have a higher likelihood of having trash type items in them because... well. Logic.
  • Removed the hungerchange from cigarettes. You shouldn't be able to live on those things.
  • Changed cans of pop so they are -61 thirst and -10 hunger
  • Modified the minutes to cook and burn for various food items so they don't burn instantly (popcorn etc)
  • Now any time you make a food item via crafting it changes the item's stats based on your cooking level. (Make terrible sandwiches all the way to gourmet ones)
  • More empty containers can be filled with water for your needs.

Here it is. As I make changes I'll update them. Just unzip to your mod directory, activate and it should be good to go!

AdricFoodv1.zip

• Removed the hungerchange from cigarettes. You shouldn't be able to live on those things.

Hahaha, I've seen many people live solely on those before; heck few months ago, even I was living off them. :P 

Hahaha, I've seen many people live solely on those before; heck few months ago, even I was living off them. :P

Haha, wonder what your poop looked like - smoke? :P