[HELP] Vehicle mod

juto

Hello, i have been playing again to PZ the last month and i have been working in a weapon mod, (WIP) that create and sapwn along the map some new weapons. I have also chage the models so you actually see ingame the weapon you are carrying. (AK-47 / MAC / crossbow / katana / M107 / SPAS-12) I will upload to this forum.

Now im thinking i making a new mod for vehicles. It doesnt actually allow to drive vehicles. My idea is to edit the map importing a new sprite of a car and place a few of them along the map (one in mouldraug, other in westpoint and perhaps in some custom map) and add them a script that teleport the player from one car to another (It will be more like a fast travel betwen cities)

The problem is that im more experienced in the visual part of moding like models and textures and i dont have any clue on how to start scripting this mod (actually i have only write scripts to create and spawn items)

So i will be very gratefull if someone help me on how to start working on this. THAKS!!

I cant help you with my actually modding knowledge, but ive just a little idea for that.

In my opinion it would be a nice idea to "drive" between the citys - if you have to spend fuel for it!

It would be to easy to travel this way without any offer