How to open a map like Muldraugh or Dreadwood?

Dehlicious

Well is there a way to edit the map then?

Not the existing one atm. no. You have to create your own cells and replace the ones in the game. This is because the dev team still wants Mash (the mapper and artist) to have all of the modding rights to the map. It's also to encourage people to do custom maps instead of editing the vanilla.

• 2 months later...

Well is there a way to edit the map then?

Not the existing one atm. no. You have to create your own cells and replace the ones in the game. This is because the dev team still wants Mash (the mapper and artist) to have all of the modding rights to the map. It's also to encourage people to do custom maps instead of editing the vanilla.

So it is currently not possible to edit the current Muldraugh? I had hoped to add actual water in that creek/stream that is dried up.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.2458399124346782,0.24382035620044654,8.916100448255998

My hopes were to just load the current Muldraugh map and make some edits in WorldEd.

If not that I was at least hoping to make an entirely new map and copy in the old Muldraugh then name the map something other than Muldraugh if I had to that. I would then need to choose the differently named map from the character start screen.

This isn't possible?