Have a seat...

Oblivionburn

planned. we have a TON of animations they have been working on behind the scenes, coming into the game at some unknown point in time.

NO ETA of course

Wait random question. do you work with the pz team? I never really knew. And there should be a while update of small features like this at some point. Possibly without any hype like the secret updates in minecraft. See who notices them. 

planned. we have a TON of animations they have been working on behind the scenes, coming into the game at some unknown point in time.

NO ETA of course

Wait random question. do you work with the pz team? I never really knew. And there should be a while update of small features like this at some point. Possibly without any hype like the secret updates in minecraft. See who notices them. 

No, he just takes note, and reads all the announcements.

Anyone that has been regularly active on the forums since the switch from the old forums, can probably answer most of the basic questions such as this one.

Off-topic, but just for the record, you can see a members status (member, PZ support team, moderator, dev) under their profile pic on the left side of any post they make.

For the mobile version of the forums, tap on the user's name, and you can view their profile information ;)

As for sitting animations, while it has been mentioned many times, I'd just like to post my ongoing support for this idea, as well as being able to perform certain stationary activities (reading, eating, minor first aid and such) while resting. It would be a huge step towards immersion.

Off-topic, but just for the record, you can see a members status (member, PZ support team, moderator, dev) under their profile pic on the left side of any post they make.

For the mobile version of the forums, tap on the user's name, and you can view their profile information ;)

As for sitting animations, while it has been mentioned many times, I'd just like to post my ongoing support for this idea, as well as being able to perform certain stationary activities (reading, eating, minor first aid and such) while resting. It would be a huge step towards immersion.

Thanks sorry its been a while and i am very bad at this.