Mod updating

RickL

Can someone tell me what First Aid and Foraging are actually called in the base Lua files?

I'm trying to update the Mind Mod for compatibility and personal use. I got Trapping to work fine, but that is all.

Foraging does show up but no xp is gained upon clicking the button. So I'm assuming that I got the name of the skill wrong.

Adding First Aid seems to totally stop the mod from working.

EDIT: Also, is there a way to reload mods whilst in game. It's tedious having to exit, uncheck the mod, recheck the mod, and start a new game.

There is a way to reload .lua start the game in debug mode. How? Hold left shift when the game starts and use the .lua debugger. I think it's binded to F11 by default but I'm not sure, check in the options, find your .lua file in there and click Reload.

As for foraging, try scavenge, scavenging or scaveges. I recall seeing something like those in .lua code somewhere

Now im at home and get what you need :)

"PlantScavenging" is foraging.

In my Nerd-mod i was searching for it too.

To find this i had to search the lua folder of PZ itself.

Perfect!

Everything works now except for one small thing. Some text doesn't show, but the box is clickable and the xp is giving to the player..

Thank you very much for the help (:

There is a way to reload .lua start the game in debug mode. How? Hold left shift when the game starts and use the .lua debugger. I think it's binded to F11 by default but I'm not sure, check in the options, find your .lua file in there and click Reload.

As for foraging, try scavenge, scavenging or scaveges. I recall seeing something like those in .lua code somewhere

Thanks for the info about debugging.