Looking for a Group and Server (more private beter)

Nice_Man

i need a survivor compound to join...

my player has this traits : (low thirst , low hunger , fast learner , thick skinned , Organized , fast reader , weak , deaf , obese ... )

1 - Accept me ... assign me in jobs... put small guides and management orders inside Trello.com (or other hepful sites)

2- I'll do anything... even maybe putting myself to danger... i don't care ...

3- my internet speed is not promissing...

4- other wise i plan to make a group like this :

• A person who can manage a server ! and willing to take things forward with being the manager ...
  • 3 players , in two styles (Two Strong guys who can fight hordes and do labors like taking loots from distances i do scavenge and gather them all in one place, then adress them to pick them up... A medic who is foraging and fishes which needs Less need of sleeping and talent of medics )
  • I am Scavenger and Farmer and Carpenture of the group ! I gather Clean water for everyone... I build the stuff we need according to the agreed map of fort we are gonna make...

i really hope to find my dreammy group... laugh and cry together stuff ha ha ...

imagine how would it be... having two strong and sharp guys in battle and a medic and a scavenger... and a Geek to support our private server and invites other small groups as raiders to our server to test us and have fun in a organized managed fun game we make for ourselves...

I know i'm thinking optimistic... i hope i find my people easy...

Archived