This is how you lose a perfect safe house :(

yadah

Wait... charge up? Why don't you tell me exactly how to do that and you know... I will pass it on to her since she is a newb scrub. :) Also we play with Joysticks... also if you can't tell I was being sarcastic and I don't know how to charge up either :/

Wait... charge up? Why don't you tell me exactly how to do that and you know... I will pass it on to her since she is a newb scrub. :) Also we play with Joysticks... also if you can't tell I was being sarcastic and I don't know how to charge up either :/

I assume that with joysticks, you aim with the joystick and hit with another button?

Well, you charge by aiming your weapon a few seconds before actually pressing the attack button.

btw weapons like the axe and bat do most damage when you attack with them at the longest range they can hit.

I assume that with joysticks, you aim with the joystick and hit with another button?

Well, you charge by aiming your weapon a few seconds before actually pressing the attack button.

btw weapons like the axe and bat do most damage when you attack with them at the longest range they can hit.

You know that part in the Matrix where Neo say "....I know kung fu" That's what I feel like right now. :) Also I can't believe this but that video is 2 views away from 1k :)

You know that part in the Matrix where Neo say "....I know kung fu" That's what I feel like right now. :) Also I can't believe this but that video is 2 views away from 1k :)

Take the red pill, yadah.

But not the bleach.

Never the bleach.

You guys should play multiplayer because then you can defend the fort while your partner ruins everything.

We are playing multiplayer in fact I have a server that is listed publicly that we want more of viewers to join in. 

You guys should play multiplayer because then you can defend the fort while your partner ruins everything.

We are playing multiplayer in fact I have a server that is listed publicly that we want more of viewers to join in. 

Yeah I know I was agreeing with what you're doing.

I figured I would start a thread on this. I posted this video of my wife and I on reddit playing and losing the safe house... My wife obviously can't keep it together in the heat of battle. Enjoy ...

You guy's are adorable, my favorite lines "We can't loose this house!" :cry:  and "How'd that house work out for ya!"  :mrgreen: