have there any mods successively added new crops?

blackteapie

:???:

I'm completely stuck in using Moddable Farming mod, now.

There are problems with the crops' sprites. Both the new crops and the PZ original crops won't change their sprites during the whole process. They remain in seedling sprites for the whole time. Eventhough I used the PZ's original sprites as the new crops' sprites.

So I start to look at PZ's original lua codes, hoping that I could found a example for new crops. But I found there are two sets of sprites for single crops; and I can't find where and how they adding the sprites for dead crops.

Therefore, I am hoping there are any mods have add new crops after build 31.

Isn't there a marijuana mod?

I did'nt test his mod jet (so i dont know how / if he had inserted his own sprites), but i think his code would be worth looking at it.

I have checked his lua files, before. I think he used the PZ's original sprites. Does he change it into his own sprites?

• 3 weeks later...

If by successively you mean successfully, then continue reading.

I just completed the testing phase of updating my mod project to the latest build on Steam (31). This includes my three custom crops, fully functional in growth, harvest and functionality compared to the default available crop types. The testing was a complete success, and they have no problem growing through all 7 stages. Here is evidence of them passing seedling stage:

b31cro10.jpg

I honestly couldn't tell you what you're doing wrong because I found it extremely complicated to get working way back when I did this and it's hard to recall exactly what I did step for step. If you put the time and effort into detailing every exact thing you have changed in your attempt at a custom crop, I will try and help you solve your problem.