[USA] Malaras's PVE Server. [Modded]

Malaras

Just a PvE server for all to enjoy. [Modded] [IWBUMS 37.5

Will kick / ban for griefing and such, Just be respectful and will not have any problems. And enjoy the game.

Mods:

My mod: Malaras-Mod: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByDLVEtx8-znOUFfUGxxVHJOMGs?usp=sharing

Also i update my mod every now and again so if can't log in or whatever that's probably  the reason. Best to favorite the google drive, I try keep everything updated.

Game Options:

locked houses 4

shutoffs 90

All that's changed from default so far i think.

Updates,

3-28-17

IWBUMS 37.5

My Mod updated

Thanks,

Malaras-Mod.zip

Edited by Malaras
Back online

Tried joining had installed and enabled the mods from the all_mods folder got kicked after making a char...

Files do not match the servers is what it says...

Just reuploaded everything to make sure all same version, can try again if you want.

EDIT: Just tested it works.

Redownloaded everything and tried again.

Tells me my files do not match the servers...

I am using the latest iwillbackupmysave build that is at 31.13 and the server browser says your on the same version. (I remember they were testing fixes so are you on the released version or the test version?)

Is there a certain order the mods should be loaded in?

CraftHelper is giving me stacktrace errors in the console log so maybe thats the problem...

Redownloaded everything and tried again.

Tells me my files do not match the servers...

I am using the latest iwillbackupmysave build that is at 31.13 and the server browser says your on the same version. (I remember they were testing fixes so are you on the released version or the test version?)

Is there a certain order the mods should be loaded in?

CraftHelper is giving me stacktrace errors in the console log so maybe thats the problem...

I'm on test version 31.13, steam friend and i play on server quite allot with no issues. . Not sure what the issue is.

1.canning 2. craft helper 3.Cremation 4.garden 5.JPM 6.mine 7.Random. is order they are in on my mods things in game.

And yes it has stack traces but still works. You have any other mods loaded other than ones on server?

Cause server checks lua files b4 letting people in. Should unload any other mods you have going. And if redownloaded the all zip should delete ones in mod folder first. for fresh reinstall.

Hmm... This is annoying as the only mods I have in the mod folder are the ones from your main post.

This is not the pc I usually use for playing so I am not sure but it was a fresh install of zomboid...

I will try again after deleting the zomboid folder in steam.

I made it in! Had to delete the zomboid folder and reinstall but I got in!

Found so many garden hoses in a warehouse they weigh so much... 

Can't even make anything with it got so overweight carrying too much stuff also haha.

Started in WP there were lots of zombies near twiggies bar I ended up going south skipping over the gigamart and storage unit areas and ended up in the warehouse lol.

I made it in! Had to delete the zomboid folder and reinstall but I got in!

Found so many garden hoses in a warehouse they weigh so much... 

Can't even make anything with it got so overweight carrying too much stuff also haha.

Started in WP there were lots of zombies near twiggies bar I ended up going south skipping over the gigamart and storage unit areas and ended up in the warehouse lol.

Lol, Glad you got it working !

Yea I had thought I never had an install of zomboid on this pc before. However I already had and then I remembered I had installed the waterpipe mod when it had to be put into the actual project zomboid folder to get it to work on the server I was trying to play on at the time... 

Only noticed as there was a sandbox map from last summer in the sandbox folder lol.