What's your most antipated feature for PZ?

Redwood

Note (Iam not trying to convince the indie stone to speed up development on any feature just wondering what most people want to see in game) I personally can't wait for NPCs to come. I remeber playing with the old ones and getting a group of 5 and surviving a long time but wishing that the group reacted to the death of its members.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigger and better modding support, it's not bad right now but too much stuff is hardcoded or requires a lot of work and knowledge to alter. If it's in the game it should be modable with relative ease. Traits, Moddles, Health system, zombie behaviour etc. That includes models and model texures.

NPCs take the second place.

Personally, I'd like to have cars and NPC's in the build, because then I can go all Cataclysm DDA on buildings...

and NPC's because banditry shenanigans, stuff like that.

Ā 

I've never really had much success with multiplayer, because when I go on a server which does not have unbearably high ping, all the windows and doors are out and the house are looted, and people are scarce, or they are sneaking around west point, or travelling the roads like me, surviving where they can, dying as they do.Ā 

Ā 

The only good time I had was when I found a safehouse full of red wine...

I am sort of crossed between NPCs and Vehicles, I guess I kind of want them both at the same time. Anyways NPCs are I guess really required for SP to make it more fun since it is/can get stale with just yourself. Vehicles would be all around helpful for both singleplayer and multiplayer so you can to areas a lot quicker then before.

Ā 

I think to chose one over the other I would probably end up picking NPCs since sometimes you may or may not always be on multiplayer (where you can group with real players/survivors) and having the NPCs for SP will be pretty good so you can have a survivor group offline.

NPC. Lets face it, its boring without any interaction. I hope the new npc come with humor, story driven that motivate us to go far and beyond and ultimate betrayal. I like suprises hehe.

Ā 

Vehicle. It help a lot going from the south to the north to find a slice of pizza.

I prefer skateboard or horse but anything is fine cos I like varities.

Zombies that will eventually find you no matter what!

I don't want to be defending my base everyday but right now I don't even need a base! Just need any old house to live in... Its a zombie apocalypse not a NPC apocalypse!?!?

This has become one of my biggest hang ups with the game....there's a great system in place for building our very own zombie apocalypse stronghold, but no real reason to use it.

Migrating hordes, zombies being a constant threat.....then NPCs.... :)

Ā 

I currently stink at the game so to me zombies get me all the time. I have never once died from hunger or thirst :)

I want NPCs hearing the far off screams and gunshots give me goosebumps I can't wait to push an NPC into the horde then run off.Ā 

NPC. Lets face it, its boring without any interaction. I hope the new npc come with humor, story driven that motivate us to go far and beyond and ultimate betrayal. I like suprises hehe.

Ā 

Vehicle. It help a lot going from the south to the north to find a slice of pizza.

I prefer skateboard or horse but anything is fine cos I like varities.

I agree, I think if you could interact with the NPC's via text based roleplay, similiar to the systems used in Baldurs Gate/Icewind Dale. I think that could be a very rich andĀ immersive experience.Ā