ZSpawn Tab Bug

dylan1313

I am having trouble figuring out this one bug with ZSpawn, in the previous versions of Zomboid ZSpawn would have "sticky Tabs" all you had to do was click the tab button once to pick it up and once more to drop it. But with the newer versions of Zomboid it is like the sticky tabs bug evolved, what happens now is that if you select AND drag a tab it then let go, 1 it doesn't stick anymore BUT the tab resets and goes back to where it was, and if you move your cursor outside of the ZSpawn window it acts as if you are still dragging the tab and you only have that white outline of it. the outline of the tab doesn't let go no matter how many times you click outside of the window or even other tabs. so i was wondering if i could get some advice on what code should i edit/add to ZSpawn so it plays nice with the ISTapPanel.lua file.

If possible it would be great if i was contacted by my Skype account so i get the message instantly and i can respond and speed up the process, i just don't want to modding community to wait to long for this next update.

Dylan-Donsky