Craftable Wheelburrow

Panicsferd

Please Note: This is not too be confused with bringing back the wheelie bins from previous versions, this suggestion is about having it so we can possibly make a wheelburrow ourselves with the carpentry skill.

It is that time of the year now (at least where I live) where you start to put your snow stuff away and start bringing out the lawn mowers, etc. I was kind of thinking what we do not have yet is like a wheelburrow that can be useful for moving wooden logs around and I think that wheelburrows don't seem to be that complicated so I think we should be able to craft our own.

I think to make it so it is not too overpowered and easy to get they should make it so that it requires a high carpentry level to make, here is how the recipe should be like below:

1x Small Wheel

16x Planks

32x Nails or Screws

1x Hammer/Screwdriver

Here is a real-life image of how it would look if you would have made it yourself.

2014-Wheelbarrow-Wood-frame.jpg

It looks closer to like 4 or 6 planks. Having it cost similar to two walls would probably be fair though. Too bad I wasn't around when wheelie bins were.

I wasn't around either and I think that image that I took looks like a smaller version of it - if this does get implemented I assume they could tweak with the recipe to something that fits better and or more realistic. I think either allowing us to create your own wheelie bin like this, and along with bringing them back would be wonderful for transferring our wooden logs and stuff.