Using a instrument to play music + fight, maybe craft

RichCoconut

To put simply, I think it would be pretty cool to have an acoustic guitar or banjo where if equipped, you can use the numbers 1-6 to play each note. Can start in Standard tuning then add the feature to change the tuning. It would play a sound clip of that note when pressed. Chords can be held with 2 or more buttons.

Just a random thought. Add something to do while the night passes by. If a window is open, zombies might be able to hear the said instruments. 

one of my dreams is that it can meet even made my own set of instruments to be included as decoration in the game :)

10676254_747857008595043_363803705158187

That's awesome! I think it would be awesome! At least the old school soap box guitars and acoustic drums made out of sheet, plastic, and wood maybe? :-P

it'd be cool to get a record player, then we could play music if we had a generator or bike-dynamo system set up, maybe we could throw records at the zombies shaun-of-the-dead style! 

Also, it would be cool if you could make the piano playable (saw one in a bungalow once I think north of muldraugh)

I'd love to be able to play some sort of Genesis-esque riff on a synthesizer.  

Slamming a rectangular metal brick of Yamaha's DX7 II

onto a zombie's head would not be good for their health...

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2015 at 3:36 PM, Jsnazz said:

Good idea for those using the sound as a way to draw a hoard away from the main road or to a trap xD

I can already imagine people becoming bards of zombies luring them to safehouses.

But i really wish that we could play some instruments to reduce boredom or even have a little trait that lets you play music and buff up the mood of everyone around you a little bit (kinda like This War Of Mine).

I definitely can see why they wouldnt add it since its more of a feature-creep cosmetic kind of thing, but it would be neat to see.

I wonder if theres a possibility of doing that in a mod though.