Immortal Zombies

Svarog

Simple, a Sandbox option that would make zombies immortal, as in, revive after customizable amount of hours\days unless their corpse is burned. Just like players who died from infection. With additional option of only having random zombies revive while some stay dead for additional paranoia.

It would be a nice option to have. That is all.

Well I dunno about immortal, but I do sorta wish there was a way zombies would "play dead" more. That way you wouldnt know if you killed them or not. Like the zombie rule, always double tap to make sure~ That way the only way to kill them is to cause enough damage to their head specifically. Right now though thats a long way away since theres no hit detection for limbs on zombies, I think. But, could make it so you had to be by their head and attack them when they're on the ground to kill them at least.

Thats extremely unrealistic to have any sort of creature who's been shot in the head multiple times or had been beaten brutally with a baseball bat to ever reanimate.

That's why I said I could be an option, not the default game feature (Like Running zombies). For those who don't really care or can roleplay some random justification for it, like, they're not classic zombies but mutants that regenerate tissues over time unless majority of it is too damaged. Hell, zombies themselves are unrealistic.

The option would be nice for those who don't want to ever feel safe unless they have a can of gasoline and a lighter, I wouldn't mind the challenge and well, in the long run, the more options we have the better as eventually everyone might just try all the options even if only 'Just for teh lulz'.

I'm not an expert but depending on how different zombies and players are at their core coding the feature of reviving the dead after some time is already present in the game and could probably be applied to be used on a wider scale.