Looking for a group & Server

mamen963

Im looking for a group of people to play with, to survive together :D
I've been playing this game since the day it got out on Desura, i love to roleplay in any kind of game and i look foward to playing with other people!
I'm also looking for a group with some sort of voice communication software like Team speak or skype :D

If you're okay with a few mods, myself and Syfy on the forums have a server.  It's a nitrado server with an 18 slot capacity.  We're trying to get it full so that we can split the players into different groups and have a small bit of an RP mechanic (basically not killing on sight or burning bases down..  You know, just stuff that ruins gameplay for others.)

Right now we have maybe 8-10 players.  We're all grouped up in one group right now just building a community, essentially..  But I feel like we'll hard reset it once we get it full and then split everyone into groups.  We're going to have separate TeamSpeak rooms for the different groups.

As for mods we have TWD Prison map, the Hydrocraft Mod, and the Extended Building Options mod.  Not too much, and it doesn't affect gameplay or balancing whatsoever from what I've seen.

Just let us know, it's whitelisted so no worries about random asshats getting on and ruining the experience. :)

Is this still on? Im interested in joining  server game where there is more role play (as accting as would yo udo in zomby apocalipse) and survival stuff and less metagame ass backstabing "haha got ya" crap :roll:

EDIT: I love to cook, loot and eat cakes, bit nobish but sporadicly playing pz for two years now. And wont to build perfect kitchen.

Is this still on? Im interested in joining server game where there is more role play (as accting as would yo udo in zomby apocalipse) and survival stuff and less metagame ass backstabing "haha got ya" crap :roll:

EDIT: I love to cook, loot and eat cakes, bit nobish but sporadicly playing pz for two years now. And wont to build perfect kitchen.

You might want to check out Zeek's Apocalypse. We have a fair amount of dedicated roleplayers and we came up with RP rules to prevent people from meta-gaming, killing on sight without any RP etc. The server is whitelisted, so you won't tumble into griefers or other bad minded individuals. Currently we have over 150 accepted applications and usually we have 50-60 players online per day. So there are players online all the time. The server is located in the Netherlands but it is still playable for U.S. east coast players (their ping ranges between 80-130)

Archived