Traps against zombies

MaxMikester

The traps in the game so far are great for a food source, but I believe that there should be traps/structures that can slow down and/or damage the undead. Using traps on zombies would be useful both defensively and offensively. I have a few examples that could be viable:

Bear Trap: Can be scavenged in the world and placed down (like a mouse trap). It can be used to hunt some animals, but can also stop a zombie completely for a short period should a zombie happen to be walking into it. Once a zombie is trapped it can be killed a bit more easily, or if you use a few near hordes, can lower the number of zombies chasing you, so you can fight them or run away with more ease.

Spike Fences: These are like wood fences, but with wooden spikes pointing upward. Climbing this has a chance to injure you from a scratch to a deep wound (like a barbed wire). Should a zombie happen to climb this, they will take some damage, get slowed down slightly, and have a chance to do the following: become crippled and forced to crawl around (become a crawler), or they will end up dead from tripping and/or getting stabbed by the spikes (killed but would be an extremely low chance). Can be made by adding wooden spears to wooden or simple wire fences.

PvP wise I don' want it to be used for this purpose because I feel it would end up with a lot of trolls on multiplayer.