Bags, clothes, weapons and others 3D models

DIrtbag

I figured out how to export weighted model :-)

W1oLaoW.jpg

What?!?! How??

Well... You could "technically" weight vertices to the bone model loaded with the human model, and export the model, and then paste the bone structure below it. The model files are a text-based format, btw.
You can just weight bones in blender and they'll export just fine through your scripts, you just have to load the character model before the clothing item to get the skeleton.

No need to paste anything.

>stuff<

So I've kinda got it, but when I add meshes to an existing one, like hair_baldspot, and I export them they don't appear in-game. I can change the hair mesh and extrude it, then export it and it'll be in-game. Any idea what I'm doin wrong?

>stuff<

So I've kinda got it, but when I add meshes to an existing one, like hair_baldspot, and I export them they don't appear in-game. I can change the hair mesh and extrude it, then export it and it'll be in-game. Any idea what I'm doin wrong?

Take a quick look at the scaling, if its not 1 across the board, with the origin centered where you want it it'll do wacky things

>stuff<

My mistake when I first tried was to assume the weight exported correctly. If you don't have these line in your final TXT file header (just before the vertex count):

BlendWeightArray60BlendIndexArray

Then it mean your pz mesh is not weighted. In order to make it work I copied the bone group structure to my gas mask, then applied head and root on everything (like you can see on default hair mesh). BUT I also have no idea what i'm doing, so anybody correct me if i'm doing it wrong lol. Hope this help!

Also on a side note, wish I could update this thread with stuff more often for you guy, but i've been so busy lately...

Alright, figured it out.

First off, I'm not very good at blender. The meshes weren't appearing because I didn't weight them. I then weighted them to the wrong armature (body part?). Now I'm rockin n rollin.

>stuff<

Your gasmask, how did you get it in game? did you replace a hairstyle or the full male  body model?

I replaced the shirt to do it, but you can replace any other weighted model the result should be the same.

You know.. If I can get this animation code properly working, we can use the head-bone to make hats. We can always make a generic modelloader setup. :)

You know.. If I can get this animation code properly working, we can use the head-bone to make hats. We can always make a generic modelloader setup. :)

That would be awesome.

I made a hat and replaced the chops beard.

FYI, hair textures are hardcoded and obtusely so, you'll have to have blonde hats, unless you can find a way around it.

I noticed that the male hair models don't have textures with them, so my hat changes colors with the hair color you choose.

There's a unused bone that parents the head bone. If things work out, that can be used in some fashion.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello survivors!

Welcome to my modelling thread, I made this thread to share with the community what i've been working on. I'm excited for custom models support and really just wanted to take a head start. I'm making all my resources available for the community to use them. 

Fuji did it, it's now possible to use custom weapons by editing the right class file. I'm in the process of converting and adjusting size/orientation of my models to the pz-mesh format (thank Jab for the script), download links will be progressively added. 

Last update: Rider Jacket

WIP/future project

• Benchbar texture
  • Car fixing and texturing (will probably redo from scratch actually)
  • Riot helmet
  • Wheelbarrow texture
  • Motorcycle
  • Dragunov
  • More bags
Table of Contents

BAGS

ArLyxEw.png

hlE8gvk.png

───────────────────────────────────┬─┴─┤

Green duffelbag (Gorier zombie skin by Aardman55)

kvshe7J.png

Alice backpack

CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT

ArLyxEw.png

P8uT9wH.png

• Military beret
  • Night goggles
  • Motorcycle helmet
KpWfvVP.pngW1oLaoW.jpg

Gas mask

Download link 

4CHcucQ.png

Rider jacket

p3Xh2Zt.pngS26SxjM.png

Chest and belt holster (Actual size of the handgun)

MI98a3L.pngupudSlG.png

Pyramid head and his great knife

WEAPONS

ArLyxEw.png

cgpdQxS.pnguInayCA.png

fffoxpo.png

lpKZ8dE.png

Crossbow

Download link 

OTHER STUFF

ArLyxEw.png

x0p9hxz.png

Wheelbarrow (untextured)

2pbQjy7.png

Anyone else hyped for vehicule? (model is mess up, I will probably redo this one from scratch actually)

MODS_02.png

Got a link for the holster? <3

• 2 months later...

I've been inactive for a while and I realize I never released some files. I'm not planning on creating more content atm as i'm busy on another project, so I came here to upload my complete work folder. The most up-to-date versions are usually the one with .wings extension and yes, the folders are poorly organised. But everything showed in the original post is there. Download link