Item Distribution Location Wishlist

Hydromancerx

Here is my wishlist for item distribution location tags.

1. Mailboxes (both big and small) - So I could have letters and packages spawn in them.

2. Banks - So I could have money spawn in them.

3. School - Wish I could specifcy items for schools only.

4. Chicken Coops - This is more wanting them to be containers so I could put chickens in them.

5. Stables - So I could put farming stuff in them.

6. Pet Store - Mainly wish there was a pet store in the game. Could have an abundance of Dog Food cans.

7. Museum - Also wish there was a museum in the game.

8. Fire Department - Wish there were fire departments in game.

9. Laboratory - Wish there were laboratories in game.

10. Radio Station - Wish there was a radio station in game.

Here is my wishlist for item distribution location tags.

1. Mailboxes (both big and small) - So I could have letters and packages spawn in them.

2. Banks - So I could have money spawn in them.

3. School - Wish I could specifcy items for schools only.

4. Chicken Coops - This is more wanting them to be containers so I could put chickens in them.

5. Stables - So I could put farming stuff in them.

6. Pet Store - Mainly wish there was a pet store in the game. Could have an abundance of Dog Food cans.

7. Museum - Also wish there was a museum in the game.

8. Fire Department - Wish there were fire departments in game.

9. Laboratory - Wish there were laboratories in game.

10. Radio Station - Wish there was a radio station in game.

You can make mailboxes and chicken coops into containers via the tileset coding, then you can do distributions that way.

The new designations to existing buildings would require an overwrite of the current map.

As for the others I am sure some has or will map them for insertion into the game mod wise. I know for a fact that someone recreated the firestation from Arma 2 Dayz mod into the game. You could take it and insert it anywhere you wanted.

Cool locations, welcome ideas. You modding a use for money? Or fuel for the fire! A climbable radio tower would be cool. Also a fire department should guarantee at least a chance at a fire axe..

Go lucky or go home~ :P

Anyway hi there, yea I like all that too. Im surprised you didnt include anything about the dog houses we can find occassionally in the game though. :) I started my game in a house with a dog house... wish I had a dog to start off with, that'd be cool. I could pet him to improve my mood and feel less lonely, and Id have to feed him dogfood everyday. :P