IWBUMS 31.11

EasyPickins

I put this update out ahead of time because of a multiplayer bug with 32+ players.

• Fixed infinite batteries from "Remove Battery > All" action.
  • Prevent racking on Hardcore reloading when the left mouse button is held down. (Issue #001524)
  • Fixed scratches from broken windows sometimes not showing bleeding.
  • Remove stitches when scratched by a weapon.
  • Log multiplayer object addition/removal to Logs/*_map.txt to make it easier to catch griefers.
  • Fixed cutting a cooked fish fillet into infinite pieces. (Issue #001541)
  • Don't allow checking/removing fishing net from > 5 tiles away. (Issue #001538)
  • Round LastStand item repair cost up to the nearest integer. (Issue #001539)
  • Fixed player's XP level going up twice when a new level was reached. (Issue #001533)
  • Fixed chat window resize behavior. (Issue #001552)
  • Fixed removing bandage/stitch multiple times by click-spamming. (Issue #001555)
  • Preload some sounds to avoid hitching the first time they are loaded.
  • Food items use the burnt/cooked/rotten texture when on the ground. (Issue #001535)
  • Fixed campfire light radius being wrong when first lit.
  • Added Hook.AutoDrink so modders can disable automatic drinking.
  • Added coop PVP.  Pressing the multiplayer "Toggle Safety" key toggles coop PVP.

Here is an example mod that disables automatically drinking when thirsty.

NoAutoDrink.zip

I greatly appologize if this has been answered 1000 times.  Do I have to do anything if I have the game through Steam?  My game has not yet updated.  Please don't shoot me for asking this old, tired question.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/ 

Read this and follow these instructions.

I put this update out ahead of time because of a multiplayer bug with 32+ players.

• Fixed infinite batteries from "Remove Battery > All" action.
  • Prevent racking on Hardcore reloading when the left mouse button is held down. (Issue #001524)
  • Fixed scratches from broken windows sometimes not showing bleeding.
  • Remove stitches when scratched by a weapon.
  • Log multiplayer object addition/removal to Logs/*_map.txt to make it easier to catch griefers.
  • Fixed cutting a cooked fish fillet into infinite pieces. (Issue #001541)
  • Don't allow checking/removing fishing net from > 5 tiles away. (Issue #001538)
  • Round LastStand item repair cost up to the nearest integer. (Issue #001539)
  • Fixed player's XP level going up twice when a new level was reached. (Issue #001533)
  • Fixed chat window resize behavior. (Issue #001552)
  • Fixed removing bandage/stitch multiple times by click-spamming. (Issue #001555)
  • Preload some sounds to avoid hitching the first time they are loaded.
  • Food items use the burnt/cooked/rotten texture when on the ground. (Issue #001535)
  • Fixed campfire light radius being wrong when first lit.
  • Added Hook.AutoDrink so modders can disable automatic drinking.
  • Added coop PVP. Pressing the multiplayer "Toggle Safety" key toggles coop PVP.
Here is an example mod that disables automatically drinking when thirsty.

Out of curiosity, is the NoAutoDrink mod "official", or was it developed by a member of the community?

Not to say that the developers aren't ALSO members of the community. You know what I mean. :P

Out of curiosity, is the NoAutoDrink mod "official", or was it developed by a member of the community?

Not to say that the developers aren't ALSO members of the community. You know what I mean. :P

I'm assuming EasyPickins wrote it, but I wouldn't consider it official as its just an example of some new code. I'm curious, though, would it matter who wrote it if the code was the same?

I'm assuming EasyPickens wrote it, but I wouldn't consider it official as its just an example of some new code. I'm curious, though, would it matter who wrote it if the code was the same?

No, of course not :P as long as the modder is familiar with the language and the way the game is written, the end result should be the same regardless.

You guys really need to do something to prevent people from using the same character over and over again in multiplayer...it kinda sucks really, they just go sandbox mod max out the character with a bunch of inventory items and go multiplayer.

You guys really need to do something to prevent people from using the same character over and over again in multiplayer...it kinda sucks really, they just go sandbox mod max out the character with a bunch of inventory items and go multiplayer.

Whitelisting is pretty much mandatory for servers . . .

Whitelisting is pretty much mandatory for servers . . .

Not everyone does it though..i'm not even sure wich servers are whitelisted or not