Agony = shouting

Sliderpro

I was thinking more in medical logic. Like if you pull a bullet out with tweezers you wont be standing still not caring, You are going to be screaming in pain. The exception is if they have some sort of trait that makes them fell less pain. Possibly a trait the veteran might have or some other hardy class. Its just an idea. I still have to say i like the idea of a cowardly person screaming at zombies but i feel it should only last for so long. Otherwise they would be screwed for most of the game. Finally i would also like to ask, would the scream be instant to the injury because adrenaline may take over making them feel nothing for a while so would the scream be delayed?

As long as you didnt start screaming obsenities the entire time you were in pain, sure. For some reason Im reminded of this though.

I feel it would be more like the video you showed for minor damage but it would only repeat 2-3 times. If it was a high damage wound it would be more of a shout followed by a few of the minor damage noises and then this repeats a few times. If it were something that was in between it would be a quick shout and then something like the video 2-3 times. Just what i would think.