Spiel

I would have to disagree with you as well, I am an avid fisherman and to me it is fun (well it it really fun and entertaining if you actually catch some stuff and get a fish that fights a lot).

It would be nice if this was implemented (so far for me I haven't fished yet myself since most, if not all of the time so far with me playing I have not been near lakes or rivers to fish - they should add a fishing profession or a trait to make it so that you get a bonus to your fishing skill.

That... is literally what I just said. That the fisherman profession would let the character stay entertained while fishing.

I guess I kind of worded it wrong, but I was agreeing with you that they should have a fishing profession in the game and if they do add it they should give you a bonus to the fishing skill.

That... is literally what I just said. That the fisherman profession would let the character stay entertained while fishing.

I guess I kind of worded it wrong, but I was agreeing with you that they should have a fishing profession in the game and if they do add it they should give you a bonus to the fishing skill.

There already is a Fisherman profession, it provides a bonus to fishing and foraging.

There already is a Fisherman profession, it provides a bonus to fishing and foraging.

okay, I guess I didn't know yet - I am still kind of new to PZ.