Standing in the Rain should decrease "Heat"

Gilga

I have had my character walk in the rain and still be overheated and walk in the rain during winter while for a while not getting cold.

Maybe increase the cold effect the wearther has?

Also maybe add heaters to houses llike the one in the image below, that keep the house you are in warm, me and a friend are freezing in a house during winter and we would expect any house that is not a kabin to have a heater.

Also jackets would be nice, they would slow down the getting wet process greatly and isolate more heat.

elektroheizung-tflh-4-5_41.jpg

I am unsure on how eather effects healing but:

Being cold should recude healing do to the biology of the human body.

Sleeping while cold should be more efficent due to human biology.

Cheers!

I definitely agree that rain and other weather should effect a character's 'heat' level. However, i do disagree about the heaters use in houses. By the time you reach winter, all power should have gone out, and all heaters require some sort of electricity (unless they do something with woodstoves). So i dont see the point of having them implemented. True, we will have generators soon (or not soon, whenever they are done) but it seems a far more valuable use of time and energy to use them to keep food for longer rather than have a warm home.

I definitely agree that rain and other weather should effect a character's 'heat' level. However, i do disagree about the heaters use in houses. By the time you reach winter, all power should have gone out, and all heaters require some sort of electricity (unless they do something with woodstoves). So i dont see the point of having them implemented. True, we will have generators soon (or not soon, whenever they are done) but it seems a far more valuable use of time and energy to use them to keep food for longer rather than have a warm home.

I like changing the starting month so it isnt balls hot when I start the game. I like March, so it starts kinda cold then slowly becomes warmer... so, theres plenty of situations where the power shouldnt be out and its cold. Not to mention the power and stuff going out is customizable as well...

In hotter climates, there is a possibility of heat messing with rain temperature, causing the drops to be hot (like in a shower).

Gotta remember this is in kentucky though~

I do the same as unmog and in adition when car batteries come out this will not be a problem.

In hotter climates, there is a possibility of heat messing with rain temperature, causing the drops to be hot (like in a shower).

In tropical climates under rare circumsences this is true. This does however cause an extreme thunderstorm to form which quickly moves so the rain only lasts to the maximum 30-60 min. Water after that also cools down making it cold in the long run.

Adding this would be uneccicary as the game is not in a tropical climate.