Predatory Raider Group - The Stinky Meanie Buttfaces

Footmuffin

So; would you like to join me in attempting to prey on other players after multiplayer arrives?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to preemptively clump up with a few other players and prey on other survivors after online multiplayer is functioning?

• Yes, please.
    • No, thank you.
    • Perhaps. I'll discuss it in a reply.
    • I'm not making any commitments yet, but this seems interesting. Probably later.

Helloo! I know that multiplayer play is maybe several months up to a year away, but I figured I'd get a sort-of-early-ish-but-really-not-early start on grouping up with other players and stuff.

I was thinking that I and anyone who agrees to join me could play the role of predatory raider characters as a collective, sort of start up our own dealio beforehand. Yes, I know that this general idea was done on the previous forum, but nobody's started another one recently so I figured I'd do it. No obligation or anything, just seeing if anybody'd be on the wagon, were I to try it out.

This isn't meant as a forum roleplay writing-y thing-y like Jethro's doing either, just a little hoot to see who'd be with me.

You could take turns each meet-up, if you like. Be fair about it though.

Hear that Enigma? He says he day we fight over it, and the last man standing gets to lead for the day.

I can do that.

Or we could just remove him entirely and form a coalition of the self.

No such thing! I shall defend the lil' crunchmuffin!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, I personally won't target the easy guys as much as the better-off ones. Sort of trying to punish security and success, however well that works out.

Sudden idea! Let's get a few scout-spies to case a group out then have them signal us if things are going well for them! If they aren't, then they can scuttle off and find some other group, or at least die trying.

You could take turns each meet-up, if you like. Be fair about it though.

Hear that Enigma? He says he day we fight over it, and the last man standing gets to lead for the day.

yes... yes. do that, work each other into the ground and the new leaders shall arise