doing tasks with hands -- haciendo tareas con las manos

SIGILODARK

doing tasks with hands

my suggestion that looks very unrealistic and illogical (no offense, I just want to say my idea XD), that the bottled water or water in any container will automatically be spent, without the need to use the function of "drinking" or, o.

The other suggestion is that our deveria hands being occupied by the corresponding task instance, if you have a weapon in your hands, and you're hungry if you give any food option "eat" the character must stop using the weapon and save it in the main inventory and then equip the food in the primary slot if power consumption. or if you have a gun in your hands and you are thirsty, if you give the option to drink water or drinking soda or juice this store his gun in the main inventory and equip the beverage in the primary slot, to thus be able to consume, either with all food

if you have a weapon or any object in your hands in the primary slot, the character must drop to also consume foods,

also happens with bandages, if you want vendarte a wound you must first save the weapon, equip bands in the primary slot poderte bind, may at first be a little difficult to adapt but would give more logical to play, now just give him eating option, and magically fills without taking his hands or at least display in the primary slot.

one xample there in the game that implements this function is the main fishing rod and slot you put in the secondary put the bait, and gives the feeling you are really fishing.
I hope that feeling implements the functions of feed bandage.

thanks XD

InterfaceGuide.png

i speack spanish i use translate google

haciendo tareas con las manos

mi sugerencia en que se ve muy irreal y ilógico (sin ofender, solo quiero decir mi idea xd), que el agua enbotellada o el agua en cualquier contenedor  se gaste automaticamente, sin tener la necesidad de usar la funcion de "beber" o,o .

la otra sugerencia es que nuestras manos deveria estar  ocupadas haciendo la tarea correspondiente  ejemplo, si tienes una arma en tus manos , y tienes hambre si le das  a cualquier alimento la opcion " comer"  el personaje debe dejar de usar el arma y guardarla en el inventario principal y luego equipar el alimento en el slot primario  para si poder consumirlo. o que si tienes un arma en tus manos  y tienes sed, si das a la opcion beber agua o beber gaseosa o  zumo este guarde su arma en el inventario principal y equipe  la bebida en el slot primario, para asi poder consumirlo, sea con todos los alimentos,

si tiene un arma o cualquier objecto en las manos en el slot primario, el personaje debe soltarlo  para poder asi consumir los alimentos,

tambien sucede con los vendajes, si quieres vendarte una herida primero debes guardar el arma, equipar las vendas en el slot primario para poderte vendar, pueda que al principio sea un poco dificil adaptarse pero  le daria mas logico al juego, que actualmente simplemente le das opcion comer, y magicamente se llena sin necesidad de tomarlo con las manos  o almenos que se vea en el slot primario.

un jemplo que hay en el juego que implementa esa funcion es  la pesca en slot principal pones caña y en el secundario pones el cebo, y da la sensacion de que verdaderamente estas pescando.
ojala implemente esa sensacion en las funciones de alimentarse de vendarse. 

gracias xd