shoud barbed wire do damage

Jack Bower

so in the game exists barbed wire, I assumed it was simply not working properly but recently it wasd brought to my attention that it is meant to be a useless fence.

first of all why can't I build the same fence out of regular wire considering it seems the barbs are not of any use.

second of all why shouldn't barbed wire do damage. I see posts all the time about people expecting barbed wire to cut people who try and jump over it and they'll be sorely disappointed.

Just call it a wire fence, don't lie to us and get us excited to actually create a decent perimeter wall, going around the map harvesting barbed wire. Expecting that because we skipped over all this regular wire the barbs will actually do something. Then get let down again.

Trust me adding damage to barbed wire is a positive step forward in this game. These features give the game some real depth.

Zombies don't give one fuck if they prick their hands or tear their faces or genitals up.

Rasor wire don't do shit to them.
Except cut the fuck out of them and tangle them up in it.

Electric fences would be where it's at.

High amp electric wires, and ZAP

But you need some way to get electricity- a car battery may work for a few minutes, but you'd need to amp it up.