Drayton (Rebuild) v1.0.2

Jela331

I cleared out the hospital and, when I went on the roof, I fell through the helipad, broke my legs, and bled to death.

also, I keep finding grass and trees in the middle of streets, just to let you know.

The grass and trees were my own "erosion" which I made a year ago when Erosion wasn't in the game. I didn't take the time to remove it and sorry about the helipad. PZ only has certain roof tiles that work while you can fall through the rest, I'd fix it but I don't have any roof tiles that could be used for the helipad.

The grass and trees were my own "erosion" which I made a year ago when Erosion wasn't in the game. I didn't take the time to remove it and sorry about the helipad. PZ only has certain roof tiles that work while you can fall through the rest, I'd fix it but I don't have any roof tiles that could be used for the helipad.

Nah, its alright. It was just a little weird seeing a tree growing in the middle of a parking lot with no grass around it. I just wanted to let you know, in case someone else had the issue. as for my save, well, it didn't really matter (I was using a weapon mod that had an infinite ammo glitch i discovered while clearing the hospital, so i guess i was kind of asking for karma to screw me :D )

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I love Drayton Rebuild on build 31... but all morning I've been trying to play it with build 32 and it freezes and stops responding often and there was this 1 1/2 inch diagonal blurry rectangle at the top of my screen from left to right whenever I zoomed out to maximum.

I've tried three different sandbox games. Right now it froze and stopped responding while the helicopters where passing overhead and I was sprinting down an empty street. :???:

Hi,

I love Drayton Rebuild on build 31... but all morning I've been trying to play it with build 32 and it freezes and stops responding often and there was this 1 1/2 inch diagonal blurry rectangle at the top of my screen from left to right whenever I zoomed out to maximum.

I've tried three different sandbox games. Right now it froze and stopped responding while the helicopters where passing overhead and I was sprinting down an empty street. :???:

That sounds like an issue with the game, not the map.

Hi,

That sounds like an issue with the game, not the map.

I never had these issues with Muldraugh, West Point, New Denver, VineGrove and Dreadwood (even Phoenix Map was okay) maps...  anyways just updated game. will try again later.

• 1 month later...

Some people have been asking if Drayton works on Build 32. After 3 months of not playing PZ, I decided to play it and check if the map works. The map seems to work just fine, no bugs, no glitches. Just fine.

Also, when the workshop for PZ releases, I will move the buildings and the map there for easier access in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

in the vanilla cities theres groups of zeds everywere. so im asking if the number of zed spawns on this city are the same

and why the mod is installed in maps instead of the mod folder?

I was playing on it yesterday, the zed count seems as good as vanilla maps. Also, the map is in the maps folder because...it's a map.

in the vanilla cities theres groups of zeds everywere. so im asking if the number of zed spawns on this city are the same

I was playing on it yesterday, the zed count seems as good as vanilla maps. Also, the map is in the maps folder because...it's a map.

yes, but why puting on that folder instead of mods folder so people dont have to overwrite game files?

yes, but why puting on that folder instead of mods folder so people dont have to overwrite game files?

I don't know, I'm not a huge expert in that. This was the only way I knew.

I don't know, I'm not a huge expert in that. This was the only way I knew.

oh well, the map editor will bring new possibilities, XD