Drayton (Rebuild) v1.0.2

Jela331

i tested with twd prision and didnt showed up, but since your installation is diferent mayby it appears. i will try to find some info, thanks

Generally it's good to start a new game with any map mod. I have often had weird building glitches and bugs when I haven't done that.

Help plz, whenever i try to spawn in Drayton, it spawns me in the outside roads of mauldraugh, or the woods. I try to run to where drayton is supposed to be, but it is not there. plz help i rly wanna play this map.

You haven't properly installed the map then. I suggest reinstalling it and click "Yes" when it asks you for permission to overwrite some files.

Hello, first off I just want to say this map is awesome. I installed and got it working but I have a couple questions for the author: Is it compatible with other maps (such as Bedford Falls and Dreadwood)? Also, can I run a private server using this map?

The map is fully compatible with the rest and yeah you can. I just don't know how to set up a modded map in a server, so you're gonna have to ask someone else.

This map looks lovely. Has foraging been implemented yet? If not do you have an ETA on when it will be added?

I don't really know how to implement that, so unless someone else does that for me instead the map will never have it. :/

This map looks lovely. Has foraging been implemented yet? If not do you have an ETA on when it will be added?

I don't really know how to implement that, so unless someone else does that for me instead the map will never have it. :/

I recommend you ask the other map creators on how, eg; New Denver, Downtown, Dreadwood map creators because they all have foraging. They should be able to explain how to you :)

Has anyone else had issues with parts of the Drayton map not loading in?  It seems everything East of the railroad, including the railroad is not loading in and seems to just be the vanilla map (all forest).  I'll have a video up on my channel tomorrow where you can see what I'm talking about.  www.youtube.com/user/NoMiSPlaysGames  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

This map looks excellent!  I do have a few questions, though.  I'm sure you have all this stuff, but I wanna make sure...

1) Pharmacy
2) Gun store/police station/hunting stand

3) Warehouses

Again I'm sure all this stuff is present, and probably more than one of each, I just wanna make sure before I start running around in it like a chicken with my head cut off. ^//^

This map looks excellent!  I do have a few questions, though.  I'm sure you have all this stuff, but I wanna make sure...

1) Pharmacy

2) Gun store/police station/hunting stand

3) Warehouses

Again I'm sure all this stuff is present, and probably more than one of each, I just wanna make sure before I start running around in it like a chicken with my head cut off. ^//^

1)There's a pharmacy, a hospital and a dentistry. All have medical supplies.

2)There's a gun store and there's a police station and a little fishing/hunting store which doesn't contain any weapons.

3)There are plenty of warehouses in the map.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happy holidays!

Loving this mod!!! Fan of Rebuild since the beginning! <3

I've been playing the map for days now repeatedly since I get so careless and die along the way. heheheheh

Anyway, I've been stocking up on charcoal for when electricity gets cut off.

But I can't seem to find grills? I know campfires can be useful but I was hoping for grills since collecting charcoal can be quite a pain. :)

Can someone point me where I can find one in the map? Perhaps it's a secret location?! hahahaha

Thanks guys!

Happy holidays!

Loving this mod!!! Fan of Rebuild since the beginning! <3

I've been playing the map for days now repeatedly since I get so careless and die along the way. heheheheh

Anyway, I've been stocking up on charcoal for when electricity gets cut off.

But I can't seem to find grills? I know campfires can be useful but I was hoping for grills since collecting charcoal can be quite a pain. :)

Can someone point me where I can find one in the map? Perhaps it's a secret location?! hahahaha

Thanks guys!

Happy holidays to you too. As far as I remember there's this grill that's located over here: http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=Rebuildv1L0#0.6070206368320914,0.09750978250834465,114.47545997288273

I don't know if there are anymore grills in the map. Also it's, nice to hear that you're enjoying the map.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Last_Man_Standing said:

Wondering if its expected to have the same buildings generate as burned-out in multiple new games? 

On blindcoder's map I see the one apartment with the very end burned out but there are a couple buildings near the G1ga-Mart that each time generate as totally burned out.

Probably will. I expect it to treat the burnt walls as standard walls, so there probably won't be any bugs/glitches with it. That's just a theory though.