Over 2000 zombies killed...

ZombieGrinder

Hi guys!

I've been sick for the past few days sooo.. I've played PZ more than usual! And I've reached over 2000 kills (personal record) and almost 6 months in Sandbox (set as explained in the topic: Eager Zombies by bumblemore).

post-21701-0-74851600-1427094442_thumb.p

What's your personal record of zombies killed?

And, since I've find out that my 120 hours that I've reaced recently isn't nothing compared to yours time in game, how many hours do you have on PZ?

Tough man! :)

I remember that over 800 Z were killed by me in a save long before, that was the biggest number I made ever,

well after I built a base, settled down, planted enough corps n get a full fishing level, I got bored, bored for a invariable  boring safe life and no friends.

well.....i had a random server crash glitch happen to me once. i was Admin, and for some strange reason first the zombies disappeared altogether, so i tried to spawn a few hundred...that lead to another crash and a death count that was running up faster than is possible

i think it stopped around the 16,500 mark. does that count?

in a non glitched game, 4,200 prior to Build 28 when the shotgun could wipe out a horde with 5 boxes of ammo

hours? um....1,614 Steam hours. (sometimes i think i have a little too much free time)

I've definitely been at well over a thousand from just a month in-game time, default sandbox.

My current run is looking good for a high number but it's a slow build up. Mainly finding a decent level of ammo to clear a horde without a break is the main reason it's not high for me at the moment. Then you have that crazy clearance day.

I also tend to avoid them and herd them as needed. I actually find more challenge in seeing if I can chorale them into the places I decide. :)

With such high kill count i think there is something wrong with this game now :D

Seriously in zombie apocalypse scenario you shouldn't fight practically every zombie on sight and that's what i do in my game: 600+ zombies and 3 months but i have safehouse in forest so i meet zombies only when i go to the town to loot something. In my first 2 weeks i killed 25-30 zombie in 1 day statistically.

Ok, I see.. Why you don't play over two months? It's because you get bored of farming, trapping, fishing?

I just don't see the need in playing, because by then I'm usually fully established in a comfy fort. But it's been quite a while since I played, I'm currently one of those waiting and watching for things to get added.

Hi guys!

I've been sick for the past few days sooo.. I've played PZ more than usual! And I've reached over 2000 kills (personal record) and almost 6 months in Sandbox (set as explained in the topic: Eager Zombies by bumblemore).

attachicon.gifscreenshot_22-03-2015_22-13-40.png

What's your personal record of zombies killed?

And, since I've find out that my 120 hours that I've reaced recently isn't nothing compared to yours time in game, how many hours do you have on PZ?

Oh, you're not playing the lovely build 31 IWBUMS branch? You will love the new profession and trait overhaul!

When I look at your picture and see those old traits, it gives good memories but this profession and trait overhaul was really needed :D

Oh, you're not playing the lovely build 31 IWBUMS branch? You will love the new profession and trait overhaul!

When I look at your picture and see those old traits, it gives good memories but this profession and trait overhaul was really needed :D

Yes I'm not playing IWBUMS.. mainly 'cause when I create a character I'm stuck with him untill he dies :D

And "Antonio" here doesn't seems to have the will to die soon..

Yes I'm not playing IWBUMS.. mainly 'cause when I create a character I'm stuck with him untill he dies :D

And "Antonio" here doesn't seems to have the will to die soon..

well, build 31.9 is Officially released, so you can go ahead and update it

With such high kill count i think there is something wrong with this game now :D

Seriously in zombie apocalypse scenario you shouldn't fight practically every zombie on sight and that's what i do in my game: 600+ zombies and 3 months but i have safehouse in forest so i meet zombies only when i go to the town to loot something. In my first 2 weeks i killed 25-30 zombie in 1 day statistically.

Naaa nothing wrong with the game, it's just that with "insane" amount of Zombies you HAVE to kill a lot of them to get the loot.. ok, maybe things got a bit out of hand but my goal is to clear out all Muldraugh so.. :D

Tough man! :)

I remember that over 800 Z were killed by me in a save long before, that was the biggest number I made ever,

well after I built a base, settled down, planted enough corps n get a full fishing level, I got bored, bored for a invariable  boring safe life and no friends.

Yeah but I keep on creating new chalenges, like building news forts, travel back and forward to Muldraugh-WestPoint, clearing all the city.. I keep busy :)

• 7 years later...