Blood Cleaning during rain storm

woknick

Well, it is realistic.

But I don't like it. I prefer the way it is right now. PZ just need to make the corpse be vanish-able naturally, as they bring too much burden to my laptop. 

It rains often enough, so blood outside would be cleaned. Would that not be beneficial to you? :P

Well, it is realistic.

But I don't like it. I prefer the way it is right now. PZ just need to make the corpse be vanish-able naturally, as they bring too much burden to my laptop. 

It rains often enough, so blood outside would be cleaned. Would that not be beneficial to you? :P

Well I think the point of what he said is lots of Z bodys that never get rotten to vanish.

I never got much time and patience to play a long time in PZ, but I could imagine how heavy burden for CPU ( I don't know much bout computer, so... is it? )

the zombie bodys are. :)

Well, it is realistic.

Well I think the point of what he said is lots of Z bodys that never get rotten to vanish.

I never got much time and patience to play a long time in PZ, but I could imagine how heavy burden for CPU ( I don't know much bout computer, so... is it? )

the zombie bodys are. :)

Ah, very true.

I hope in the future we see much gorier looking zombies that go through different states of decay.

That was a dark sentence.

• 2 weeks later...

I wholeheartedly agree with your idea. Dried blood is quite hard to wash away, that's true, but time and constant exposure to water and moisture should do the trick, without having to run around your safehouse with a towel and 10 bottles of bleach. It's tiring... phew, time to drink from this perfectly normal and unassuming bottle of water... oh wait.

Over decent periods of time, rain would wash away most traces of blood. I can say from experience, due to a horrible skateboarding accident when I was younger (and poor town maintenance) that a couple rainstorms aren't enough to get rid of that red stain.

I've wanted this for awhile now.  Rain slowly washing away the blood, little by little.

Zombie bodies decaying would be cool if implemented right, but it should take a long time to happen.  I do wish you could contain the burning somehow, or we had wheelbarrows to move multiple bodies.  Or we could bury them...  

This would be great.

Yeah.....it would take more than just a rainstorm to wash away dried blood on pavement/concrete. If it was fresh then yes, it should be instantly washed away by rain but otherwise it should take weeks.

I like the idea of being able to bury bodies, maybe load them in a wheelbarrow or the back of a pickup and then just dig a pit and dump them in.....or mass burn them with a can of gas.

Speaking of burning bodies I wonder how feasible it would be to add the ability to drop bodies in a campfire and burn them that way?

the campfire idea would work but the next to place the corpse in the right position or have a large fire is required. And for the dried blood, possibly the blood could change texture over time to become a darker color making it appear more dry. When that happens it takes longer to clean and requires more rain. For the wheelbarrow, I really don't I like the idea but i don't know how it would work. Would it be like a thing the requires both hands or would it be something you can use and still hold items but acts sort of like a linked entity? It would probably be something in the vehicle update or afterwards. Due to the movement link and such.

the campfire idea would work but the next to place the corpse in the right position or have a large fire is required. And for the dried blood, possibly the blood could change texture over time to become a darker color making it appear more dry. When that happens it takes longer to clean and requires more rain. For the wheelbarrow, I really don't I like the idea but i don't know how it would work. Would it be like a thing the requires both hands or would it be something you can use and still hold items but acts sort of like a linked entity? It would probably be something in the vehicle update or afterwards. Due to the movement link and such.

Good question, personally I'd think wheelbarrows would have 80-90% weight reduction and larger capacity than any existing portable container. It'd need it's own animation(s) for pushing it around but I wonder whether it'd be something you'd need to "equip" with both hands or if you could have other things equipped in your hands while you push it? I'd vote for needing both hands free to use it, so if you see some zombies you'd have to make the choice whether to try and sneak or run around them or pull out your weapon and deal with them before moving on.

Good question, personally I'd think wheelbarrows would have 80-90% weight reduction and larger capacity than any existing portable container. It'd need it's own animation(s) for pushing it around but I wonder whether it'd be something you'd need to "equip" with both hands or if you could have other things equipped in your hands while you push it? I'd vote for needing both hands free to use it, so if you see some zombies you'd have to make the choice whether to try and sneak or run around them or pull out your weapon and deal with them before moving on.

Well couldn't you still hold onto smaller things like a bag in your hand and still push it. If i had something like the sledge hammer i could see it being a problem but if its something like a knife i see no real problem besides a little bit of discomfort. This could lead to adding a size system and having the abilities to hold something below a certain size. Plus its not to realistic how i can fit a sledge hammer into my backpack.