Build 31 - Tenpenny Tower

I caught your other episode 7 video on Reddit last night. I really enjoy your videos. Very entertaining and very well made. I need to check out this part of the forum more often. I'm going to go watch this one now.

Thank you very much. Did you enjoy this episode? The other one on reddit was co-op with my friend Bill. That was probably my best PZ experience - sniping.

I like how you modeled the tower after the great lighthouse, sorry it didn't look as sweet as it could have. Gotta light the top onfire.

I think if I light the top on fire the whole tower will turn to a pillar of flames haha. The tower isn't actually finished, provided I can find a shit ton more nails then I will continue building.

I caught your other episode 7 video on Reddit last night. I really enjoy your videos. Very entertaining and very well made. I need to check out this part of the forum more often. I'm going to go watch this one now.

Thank you very much. Did you enjoy this episode? The other one on reddit was co-op with my friend Bill. That was probably my best PZ experience - sniping.

Yes, I very much enjoyed the episode but didn't finish the last few minutes (damn kids!). I want to finish it tonight.  

Question about your production - Are you doing voice over in real time or are you adding it after? I couldn't do what you do in real time. You explain what your doing so well, and your thought process, that it makes the video so engaging.  Keep it up! I'll definitely keep watching!!!

Yeah! Go Mr. ManBearyMcPigGuyThing! Love what ya do man :P Also, you've taken downtown Denver, right?

which bit is downtown? I crossed over the bridge to the hospital. Is downtown the part with the outdoor restaurant? 

I consider downtown to be the main part of town

Yes, I very much enjoyed the episode but didn't finish the last few minutes (damn kids!). I want to finish it tonight.  

Question about your production - Are you doing voice over in real time or are you adding it after? I couldn't do what you do in real time. You explain what your doing so well, and your thought process, that it makes the video so engaging.  Keep it up! I'll definitely keep watching!!!

I try to do as much as possible live, but sometimes my brain just train wrecks and I V.O certain parts. Thank you for the kind words :)

Yeah! Go Mr. ManBearyMcPigGuyThing! Love what ya do man :P Also, you've taken downtown Denver, right?

which bit is downtown? I crossed over the bridge to the hospital. Is downtown the part with the outdoor restaurant? 

Am I not in the main part of the town?

Am I not in the main part of the town?

Man, I'm sure you are. But I'm still rather new to the New Denver map ;) Love it though

Archived