Need admins/help setting up a IWBUMS server. Willing to pay

Garbonzo

I am going to start hosting an IWBUMS private server for a lot of people and I could use some tips and tricks. I have not ran a server in well over a year and a lot has changed.

If you are interested in making a few bucks by helping me set up an IWBUMS server with the latest build, or you are interested in admining said IWBUMS server then PM me.

I am willing to pay a good amount of money VIA paypal or some other intermediary in return for a walk through of how to set up a newest version of zomboid onto a server via putty or filezilla. I would like someone with skill in doing such things. The more helpful you are the more I am willing to pay you.

Once the server is up and stable I am also willing to pay people (also well versed) to admin it and not abuse their powers. Just to come online time to time and follow groups around to make sure they are following the rules and not interact at all. Of course you are allowed to join the server on another character and interact with people provided you follow the rules.