What is OnCreate code used for?

blackteapie

It's an event throw when you create a recipe, check lua/server/recipecode.lua to have some example :)

Thank you.

Then,what is the difference between the recipes with oncreate feature and those without?I saw many recipes don't have oncreate code,in recipes.txt.

It's an event throw when you create a recipe, check lua/server/recipecode.lua to have some example :)

Thank you.

Then,what is the difference between the recipes with oncreate feature and those without?I saw many recipes don't have oncreate code,in recipes.txt.

Maybe it's used  to subtract durability from items that were kept in a recipe?

Thank you.

Maybe it's used to subtract durability from items that were kept in a recipe?

not very understand what you are saying.

Thank you.

Maybe, when a recipe is completed, and you used twine (but specified to keep it in the recipe)....

You could use the OnCreate code to remove from the remaining twine in a spool. ._.

Thank you.

Maybe, when a recipe is completed, and you used twine (but specified to keep it in the recipe)....

You could use the OnCreate code to remove from the remaining twine in a spool. ._.

Maybe....

I need to check the recipes first.