What is your craziest PZ adventure?

BayCon

I love the fact that zombies kept wandering in on the chaos!

Now I want to know what happened after you fled into the woods!

Well, I should also mention that our base was in the sawmill outside of Muldraugh with the warehouses near it in a clearing in the forest.

This also meant that there wasn't many directions I could go.

I ran along the treeline until I came out to the highway and began my journey.

I ended up running into two of our group members on the road.

One of them was shot and in need of medical attention, so I patched him up.

One of them, whom we will name Ben for now, wanted to go back and try to fight. Ben was one of the long-term community survivors so he had a bit of attachment to the base. I didn't really know him that well, I kind of assumed he was one of the leader's "inner circle".

The other one, the one that got shot, was a new community member who had joined the server the day before. Her username was "Oga" so we will refer to her as that.

I told them that there was no way we were going to win that fight, and the fort was lost. We had already confirmed that at least half of the people there had died. I said that we should just ditch that whole setting and start another group, and that's what we ended up doing. For a little bit.

As we traveled into Muldraugh, we actually ended up finding two more people in the diner that you would walk past on your way north. They were also group survivors, however they said they were waiting for a friend and already had their own thing going, so we could basically have joined with them or continued walking.

Ben decided to stay with them and see who else made it out, and Oga said that she might as well stay where the group is.

Stubbornly, since I knew that Ben was still faithful to that dictator of a leader, I left them there and started heading down the highway some more.

It was at the police station where I ran into another player, but he didn't respond to me whatsoever, so I just continued walking.

I ended up at the Pizza Whirled down the road, where I surprisingly found some canned food and beef jerky.

TL;DR

-Run through woods, reach highway

-Meet up with two people, eventually finding another two people

-The two people ditch me to try and rebuild their group

-I leave

On 3/25/2015 at 7:49 PM, markoid said:

^

This is great even if it isn't real.

Oh, unfortunately, it is. 

There was roughly 30 ish people (I think) living in that single community that were moderately active at the time. It was a well established server from a website community and everything. 

Zedgamingplus or something like that.

2018 EDIT: Some details were definitely exaggerated to make the story read better but the TL;DR of both of these posts are more or less accurate. The server has since shut down and the 'regulars' from that server AFAIK have moved on to the larger full-RP servers, where the drama is dialed to 10 

Edited by Kim Jong Un