Tales of a Mad Man

ZombieGrinder

Here's my frist written story about the Zombie Apocalypse, seen from the eyes of a mentally disturbed man:

Day 1:

It's finally happening!! I knew it... I FUCKING knew it!! I've told everybody that this will happen one day but they wouldn't belive me!! They said I'm crazy and they make a fool out of me... WHO'S LAUGHING NOW AH?!? ME THAT'S WHO!!

I hear them screaming and running... but there's no hope! Ahahahahah! They are all doomed.. but me, I'm gonna stay in the house, close all doors and windows, close the courtains and just sit in the dark. Waiting.

Day 2:

Ah I've tried to go out this morning and what I've saw it's behind my wildest dreams.. they are out there. Thousand of them.. what are they doing? Are they waiting for me? Oh if they are I've a surprise for them. I'm no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Day 3:

Damn. The pover and the water have gone off. Food supplies are going down.. I've to go and loot Andy's house. I hope that Andy is still alive. I hate Andy. I want to kill him. Badly. I want to stab him in the neck and watch him slowly dying. I want to ask him if he thinks I'm funny now..

Been to Andy's house.. sadly he was already dead right next to the back door. He was trying to go out but someone open his head like a watermelon. His wife was in the house, alive. That poor bitch. She tried to convince me that she had to kill Andy, 'cause he was about to leave her. I don't give a damn. I've killed her slowly with my knife, she screamed for pity. I've no pity.

Andy's house was full of supplies, I've even found an axe. I love my new axe. I've called her Brenda.

Day 6:

Sorry Diary, but this have been some busy days. Me and Brenda explored and looted all the houses in the neighbourhood. Brenda is just great. I love her. The Things that are out there are no match for her. I think I've smashed at least an houndred of them. Their heads are so squishy..

The other day we met Doc. Lucas, at the Cortman medical. He was not one of those Things. He invited me inside and asked me how did I managed to survive, how was my head doing, if I've been taking my medicines. Ahahahahah! Poor guy...is HE that need medicines, not me! I've told everybody that this will happen. So I'm a sane person and THEY are insane. I've told him that but he start talking about this new virus from the military base and blablabla... bullshit.

Anyway, I wanted some drugs to have a good time but he didn't let me take what I want. So I've trowed him out of the window of the second floor. He landend badly, right leg was broked and the bone was showing. I didn't know bones where kind of yellow. I've left him there screaming and shouting. Let the Things eat him alive. I've watched from the house. The inside of human body is full of colors. Especially the guts.

Day 8:

I've found for myself and Brenda a new home. It's the warehouse of that dick Frank. He didn't want to sell me chainsaws before all this happened.. but now he's hanging like a flag outside the window. And I get all the chainsaws that I want. The wheel of fortune it's spinning my way. Frank did an amazing job fortifing this place. I wasn't planning to kill him, but he wanted me to stay with him to help him find his son of 10 yrs. Luke. I've had already found Luke on Day 7. He was tearing up and eating the breast of an old lady. Brenda cuted him in half and smashed his head on the concrete. Frank didn't like it apparently and tried to assault me. Now he's my flag. A bloody flag.

Day 12:

Somebody showed up today. It was Sally, the girl from the Sunstar Motel. She was injuried escaping from a broken window and asked me to enter the warehouse. I let her in. I'm running low on fresh meat.

--------------------------

To be continued (with sreenshot), if you guys like it.

Thanks and I'm sorry for the homicide of the english language... :)

That's unfortunate, it has happen to me also and that's why I now have a sandbox character that I use to make experiments on what I can or can't do. :)

Are you planning to write others stories?

I am considering it. This game sort of got the creative juices flowing, and I love the zombie genre....downloading the latest Walking Dead now). I entered a little origin tale in the recent Aggressive Gaming lore contest, and wouldn't mind embarking on something more in depth. 

• 1 month later...

Archived