Zombies Traits

Pixel Pis

Good morning ,

Apologizing me for my School-English trait  :twisted:

I'm starting to play PROJECT ZOMBIES few days ago, I do not know if there are differences between zombies and zombies, so I'm asking.

I wanted to say this:

1. Just changed (fresh meat)
These zombies are acting like a human being and remember who they were before changing, are partially conscious. They will use their weapons if they have any.

They are crazy, they have a great hunger and thirst for blood and fresh meat, are much more ferocious than a zombie normal.

They are very fast, but have very little of life (one or two hits and die (again)), they hit with less strenght than a zombie.

2. Zombies common
I am sure I have seen them in the game. :).

3. Ghoul 
Intelligent zombies, but without a functional mind. Their mutation had hit less their brains, made them more mad and aggressive.

Often stop attacking survivor and start to eating zombies or other corpses on the ground.

Often attack normal zombies to eat them.

They are a bit 'faster than normal zombies, see and hear better than them but they are easily distracted, have less life, but more strength and endurance.

Are much stronger at night.

4. Big Boy
Big, strong, tough ... but very slow. Should be see near construction area, logging coop ...

Attack on sight, they see and hear worsen than a normal zombie

Also they make a lot of loudy sound ... Other zombies will go there.

5. Girly
Small, weak, fragile, but very fast. Should be see in houses, restaurants, hotels, shops ...

Attack on sight, but are easily distracted from corpses (they are eating) and are often killed by other zombies.

Also they dont make any sound ... so are undetectable

6. nighty Zombies.

Nocturnal hunters.

Very strong, very fast and very tenacious.

They hunt in groups, have excellent vision and hearing (that see in the dark, possibly through the walls of a house).

They may call for help ... And other Nighty will come, and many Normal Zombies will come ( not Ghoul since they are intelligent )

7. more and more.
For example
ex-military (wear armor and heavy weapons)
ex-policemen, sailors, waiters, teachers ... (wearing uniforms)

Obviously every stretch of "customize" the enemies in the map would make the game more unique. But avoiding the stereotypes of the characters like leaf4death or DyingLight ...

Like this idea ?

Pix

Well i dont like special zombie types like in l4d2 but zombie typea based on humans are cool imo.

Like fat zombie -> slower, more hp.

strong zombie (like ex boxer etc) -> grabs and hit harder.

Police/ soldier zombie -> takes less dmg from bullets coz of armor.

Looter zombie -> have a backpack with random cool loot.

Well i dont like special zombie types like in l4d2 but zombie typea based on humans are cool imo.

Those are very well Ideas too ... I like the "Just Turned" anyway ;)

Whilst I look forward to having more variety aesthetically in the zombies we encounter, special zombies with special traits are always lame in my opinion.

In regards to your strong zombie suggestion, how strong a person was before turning should have no correlation to how strong that zombie is. My reasoning is as follows. When humans lift something and it's too heavy, our muscles and tendons begin to tear and a signal is sent to the brain saying "this hurts". That's what makes us stop. The pain. Nothing more. As zombies feel no pain, they would continue doing an action long past when a regular human would have stopped. It would be similar to how the anaesthetic PCP works. All zombies would be much "stronger" than average humans, until the zombie physically ripped muscles/tendons from their bone, making that limb useless.

Call me "Mr Negative" but I also disagree with fat zombies having more HP. Being fat doesn't make a person's skull stronger. Make fat zombies slower, harder to knock down/brush past, fair enough. However, unless a person had an exceptionally fat head which cushioned the skull, it would take an equal effort to crush as someone who was anorexic.

Yah yah, that is what I wanted to say. :D

I kind of like the idea of freshly turned zombies. It reminds me (again) of TWD game, where a distinction is made between zombies who turned during "the fall", and ones that turned after. Ones that turned after were already survivors and thus more liable to have useful loot on them (tools, ammo, canned food, bottled water etc...). I suppose this might make its way into the game with NPCs though. If a NPC is infected and turns, we should be able to loot its corpse in such a way :)