Hello!

I am Evul or Cold Evil, and i tend to mod things. I was searching around on the forum and searched everywhere on google but never found any mod/addon that actually added more spawn points. So i started to make a bunch.

I currently have 2 fully functional spawn points; Flushed up on the shore and I was shopping.

Spawnpoint background and description.

Flushed up on the shore

"You just woke up on the shore and have no direct memory on what happend or were you are. try to find your self to civilization."

• The Flushed up spawn point spawns you some were on the river shore near a point of interest.

I was shopping

"I was shopping when i heard the moaning and screams."

• The shopping spawn points spawns you some were inside a store (including the mall) some were on the map.

I am correctly working on the I was at work spawn points, spawning you some were inside a suitable work place. Police officer in a police station etc.

And will make a I was at home were depending on kind of profession/occupation will spawn you in a nice or less nice house. I will also make I was at a restaurant and I was at the bar.

Let me know if you want more scenario spawning.

This is a really cool idea, and makes sense in some situations. Would be cool to see some playthroughs with this sort of thing, and it definitely helps change things up a bit in comparison to the usual 'spawning in a random house' sort of thing that's in the game currently. I like it.

awesome :) how about i was hunting --> one of the cabins in the woods or i was hiking for the same reasons :) and maybe i was in/at ...  farm north east of Muldrough or race track away from West point, so you have a chance to spawn at some local points where you haven´t been yet

Thx for the support then it's not a waste of time. :)

awesome :) how about i was hunting --> one of the cabins in the woods or i was hiking for the same reasons :) and maybe i was in/at ... farm north east of Muldrough or race track away from West point, so you have a chance to spawn at some local points where you haven´t been yet

The spawn points are still random to some extent and some what profession based. So if I make a "I'm in the wood" it will probably spawn you some were in the wood somewhere on the map random.

Race track spawn could be some kind of "I was having a day off spawning you depending on profession on the racetrack or on another location.

A hunting one could definitely be done :)

ok than maybe i was out of town :) to get to the far out stuff where mostly noone goes as long we have no rides :) could incloud the farm, the railyard, both rest stops between M and WP and maybe some far north positions

Could maby work :) I will look and see if i can get it balanced :)

Also here is the Flushed up on the shore code. Will add the professions later on so it does not bug out. The code is multiplier adapted cause i use it my self. :)

--		spawnregions.lua--		{ name = "Flushed up on the shore", serverfile = "Newspawnpoints_FlushedUpOnTheShore.lua" },function SpawnPoints()	return {		unemployed = {			{ worldX = 41, worldY = 16, posX = 153, posY = 183 },			{ worldX = 41, worldY = 16, posX = 156, posY = 254 },			{ worldX = 41, worldY = 17, posX = 166, posY = 67 },			{ worldX = 41, worldY = 17, posX = 204, posY = 223 },			{ worldX = 41, worldY = 18, posX = 245, posY = 297 },			{ worldX = 41, worldY = 19, posX = 271, posY = 249 },			{ worldX = 41, worldY = 21, posX = 251, posY = 85 },			{ worldX = 40, worldY = 21, posX = 294, posY = 290 },			{ worldX = 40, worldY = 22, posX = 178, posY = 52 },			{ worldX = 40, worldY = 22, posX = 164, posY = 110 },			{ worldX = 39, worldY = 21, posX = 154, posY = 295 },			{ worldX = 38, worldY = 22, posX = 295, posY = 5 },			{ worldX = 38, worldY = 22, posX = 86, posY = 6 },			{ worldX = 37, worldY = 21, posX = 257, posY = 299 },			{ worldX = 36, worldY = 21, posX = 265, posY = 294 },			{ worldX = 36, worldY = 21, posX = 57, posY = 296 }		}	}end

• 4 months later...