Crashed Plane

RoboMat

I would like to suggest a map location (not a random gameplay event).

In my opinion a crashed plane would have a great atmospheric effect. It leaves the player wondering what happened on board and also represents a nice variation to the urban landscape.

Not sure if it fits in the whole "quarantine" lore though. Maybe it was shot down because it has crossed the quarantined zone?

I would like to suggest a map location (not a random gameplay event).

In my opinion a crashed plane would have a great atmospheric effect. It leaves the player wondering what happened on board and also represents a nice variation to the urban landscape.

Not sure if it fits in the whole "quarantine" lore though. Maybe it was shot down because it has crossed the quarantined zone?

I like that idea, my mouth waters thinking about all of the loot inside.

No in all honesty it didn't have to do with the helicopters (I didn't even read about those on the old forums), that's why I said that it shouldn't be a gameplay event. I really want it to be a fixed point on the map.

Sorry Enigma :(

For those of you who have played Dead Island, in my opinion one of the best parts was when the plane crashed and later in the game you came across its remains in the jungle.

Or in the walking dead when they walked through the traffic jam on the highway and you could see all those cars and wondered what happened to those people... that scene with the bloodied baby seat was sickening.

Finally a real use for spoiler tags! Yay!

As I said it would leave people wondering about what happened (just like they instantly did in this topic) and add some more atmosphere.

This would be a good mod then.. After so many days, you hear an explosion and the downed plane is spawned. Maybe you hear the thunk of the mortars launching anti aircraft fire. maybe a couple more here and there. maybe some clues on the planes, boxes of mail? plane iteneraries? pilots? alive? new ncps to join your party? or you could just kill him..     A radio? Someone there?? **crackle** no, were all alone here, inside the quarantine zone. planes trying to drop supplies get shot down, for what? SO I can live and murder the entire town of dead people???

Aren't ya glad I didn't stick my sausage inside of my Kitten?

A crashed plane is (should be) the start point of my main story for my tropical island.

No other spoilers! :lol: So far it is only a 3 quarter old idea.

Got some inspiration from Dead island?