More Random Items

956Texas

I know during the end of days money won't have value, but I believe that survivors can still use it, since there will be outposts of people living a normal life.

Banks:

Money notes in singles

Money Notes in packs (1000 bills)

Gold bars

Silver bars

More variety of jewelry

Coins

Bag of coins (100 coins)

They should be useful to buy food from survivors who own fields of food, or own a cache of weapons. Maybe even to pay a group to lodge you for a week. It can also serve to buy medicine from groups who hold large quantities of it when time is scarce.

What do you guys think?

Money in zombie apocalypse has no value but it will be good to light a fire :D

Trade will be just barter, commodity for commodity and every person will value things differently based on what he have and what he need to survive (this is also importrant when npc will be soon implemented).

While I think, there should be banknotes in in banks, I disagree with the notion that these kind of items have any proper value in a zombie apocalypse. Things that have an inherent value in said scenario, like ammo, food or water would probably be used instead of money. So I'm still undecided, if the adding of such items is a good idea. What pracical use have banknotes or silver and gold bars? The only useful option,  I can see for coins is as a way to obtain items from vending machines as long as you don't have the means to pry that thing open (e.g. having a crowbar in your inventory). So I'd like to see coins in combination with harder to loot vending machines.

I'm just going to do it a mod, thanks for the reply everyone. Although its the end of times that doesn't mean many survivor colonies won't be using gold, expensive jewelry and money as a trade. I'm in that notion that there will be colonies producing stuff. Thanks again for the reply.

I know during the end of days money won't have value, but I believe that survivors can still use it, since there will be outposts of people living a normal life.

Banks:

Money notes in singles

Money Notes in packs (1000 bills)

Gold bars

Silver bars

More variety of jewelry

Coins

Bag of coins (100 coins)

They should be useful to buy food from survivors who own fields of food, or own a cache of weapons. Maybe even to pay a group to lodge you for a week. It can also serve to buy medicine from groups who hold large quantities of it when time is scarce.

What do you guys think?

Mods can do it.