How to Use Mildew/Insect Spray

Wveth

Topic.  I just started a farm for the first time, and I can see one of them is diseased but I can't tell which disease.  I have both kinds of spray cans in my main inventory.  How do I use them?  Tried right-clicking the crop, the spray-cans, tried equipping them... what do I do?

hmmm, lol. This is one area i cant help you.

The only reason i cant help you is because i am always way to lazy to make pesticides.

What i do is just remove the crop and plant a new one, provided that the disease hasnt spreaded to any other plants.

So far I remember, if you have created the insecticides (mildew spray & insecticide spray) and have them in your main inventory, then you can right click on the crops and get the "cure option". However, if the crops suffer from Devil's Water Fungi there is no way to cure this disease. You should remove the affected plants immediately (if they are not very close to harvesting). Otherwise the fungi can spread quickly to other healthy plants.

This is what worked for me up to Build 30. Not sure if curing plant disease might require a certain farming skill level in IWBUMS Build 31.

Oh, it must be the DWF then, since I'm getting no option and it's only the one plant.  However, all my plants are two tiles apart so it doesn't spread.  But I guess I should still replace it since I only planted it a few days ago.

Archived