Post screenshots of your base and/or interesting PZ stuff.

Bennytheowl

Just interested to see other peoples bases and stuff. Heres mine! nothing special, i'm held up at the church in WP atm.

Also fi you could give a little info on your character or what you've done in your world that'd be cool to.

World is about 8 months old, been all over the map in search for a sledgehammer. started in west point and worked my way up to the giant mall. Cleared it out went down to muldraugh then finally found one!

"city" part of WP is cleared and the giant Mall is also cleared

Previously lived in the hunting lodge with a different character but he got mauled to death in the mall. I found him on my 6 month character and he was a zombie.

UPDATE:

I was working so hard on my base that I forgot to eat and collapsed to the floor dead from what my best guess is starvation.

Spent weeks on that character...gonna drink bleach IRL now.

post-19246-0-12878600-1426202658_thumb.p

post-19246-0-73554100-1426203010_thumb.p

post-19246-0-86009100-1426203020_thumb.p

post-19246-0-99904300-1426294886_thumb.p

Just interested to see other peoples bases and stuff. Heres mine! nothing special, i'm held up at the church in WP atm.

Also fi you could give a little info on your character or what you've done in your world that'd be cool to.

World is about 8 months old, been all over the map in search for a sledgehammer. started in west point and worked my way up to the giant mall. Cleared it out went down to muldraugh then finally found one!

Previously lived in the hunting lodge with a different character but he got mauled to death in the mall. I found him on my 6 month character and he was a zombie.

God I love that base, the indoor tent and the overall messy design make it look very apocalypsesque, unlike the common "huge lvl 5 carpentry building in the middle of nowhere that would take a lifetime to build" look.

God I love that base, the indoor tent and the overall messy design make it look very apocalypsesque, unlike the common "huge lvl 5 carpentry building in the middle of nowhere that would take a lifetime to build" look.

Yeah i'm not a massive fan of the huge wooden castles, too much work for me ha

So you keep in touch with the Almighty? :D

Here's my new base in Muldraugh:

attachicon.gifscreenshot_12-03-2015_22-42-22.png  attachicon.gifTerrace.png

The world is 14 months in to the infection (started at 1 year and I'm alive for 2 months), I'm exploring all Muldraugh and have the final goal to kill all the 3500 people (zombies) that live in it. They will respawn but still..

Oh wow nice, i've tried to take over that warehouse in the past but theres always way too many zeds for me.

I wish there was a way to round off the edges of placed dirt to make it look more natural.

Cool, but I've got a protip for you: build a pillar on the corners of walls, makes it look much better. Also, being the PZ building aesthetic maniac that I am, I couldn't help but notice the building order on overlapping walls done wrong, making it seem like one of the walls if floating.

Other than that, fricking impressive!

Cool, but I've got a protip for you: build a pillar on the corners of walls, makes it look much better. Also, being the PZ building aesthetic maniac that I am, I couldn't help but notice the building order on overlapping walls done wrong, making it seem like one of the walls if floating.

Other than that, fricking impressive!

Maybe it is floating!

Lol, thanks for the tip. i will Probably fix that soon

I have a my base in the Motel, I have log walls around it, boring, standard stuff but my room looks pretty cool.

g4Jg1aM.png

My game is modded as most people will probably be able to tell, what you see in the screenshot is the effect of me getting sick and tired of micromanaging my inventory and placing every type of item in it's own container. Also, gotta love Extended Building Options mod :P

My base on total dark area ... there are e crafted idem that i can use to get some light ?

( all but windows )

You can build a bar element or a crate in front of a window, then zombies can't climb through but you can still see or hit through.

Cool! I will Try

--- Actually I can pass in windows, even with crate or bar

may the crate or bar have to stay out of the house ?

--- I can pass anyway ...maybe Zombies can't  :-|

Yes, it has to be on the outer side of the window. I'm not sure if it allowed me to climb inside, I haven't used this trick in a while, but I'm 100% positive that it works with zombies.

Cool! I will Try

--- Actually I can pass in windows, even with crate or bar

may the crate or bar have to stay out of the house ?

--- I can pass anyway ...maybe Zombies can't  :-|

Yes, it has to be on the outer side of the window. I'm not sure if it allowed me to climb inside, I haven't used this trick in a while, but I'm 100% positive that it works with zombies.

Anyway ... I have converted all external wall in windows ... i will make some difensive wall a some tile away 

So ... searching for nails ^_^