CDDA challenge

.exe

Hey guys! I've just started a new series on my channel and it is me trying to survive as long as I can in the CDDA challenge. Please come and check it out.

I die A LOT in this first video, but in the second, which should be out soon, I do better.

Thanks in advance for checking it out and please if you have the time shoot me a comment, like or a sub.

Ep1 - Many Deaths

Ep2 - I Believe In Peter Hernandez

Ep3 - Go Home Peter, You're Drunk

Ep4 - A New Hope

Ep5 - Boxes Boxes Boxes

Ep6 - Safe House?

Ep7 - Smash, Beep and Grab

Ep8 - Did We See Saw?

Ep9 - Cool Runnings

It's part of the current IWBUMS test build. Found under the challenges section (same place you find the last stand).

Yeah man. I need to start using E more. It's some thing ill work on in future attempts. Do you know how to 'climb through' windows with a shortcut key? Because the reason I started using the mouse was because to use E on windows makes you close it.

Thanks for checking it out.

It's part of the current IWBUMS test build. Found under the challenges section (same place you find the last stand).

Yeah man. I need to start using E more. It's some thing ill work on in future attempts. Do you know how to 'climb through' windows with a shortcut key? Because the reason I started using the mouse was because to use E on windows makes you close it.

Thanks for checking it out.

You need to hold down the 'E' key and you should be able to climb through windows.

Thanks dude. I realised what it was that made me use the mouse rather than E. In the vanilla game you have far more time to react most of the time. Simply due to the number of zombies present. In this challenge, however, such luxuries are not available so I'll be sure to force myself into using that approach from now on.

2nd Episode is up.

It's worth noting that I'm not that happy with the video and audio quality of what I produced with these two videos. It was my first time recording with OBS and my new mic so its a little off. Should be better for the next recording session. Which will probably be in 2 days.

I will also use the power of the E button.

Ep7 now up guys

This is a very special episode to see in 100 views (I hope in time) on Ep1 of this series. Thanks to the people of this forum who took the time to check out the videos, like and subscribe (15 subs now!). A special thanks to the mods of this forum for allowing me to post all these videos. Not all forums are so nice and it's given me a much greater opportunity to expose the content I love to make.

This episode includes a musical guest and a lot of action when I go on a dangerous food run.

Archived