the implementation of shallow waters and deep waters in the river (west point).

SIGILODARK

the implementation of shallow waters and deep waters in the river (west point).

my suggestion is that the river, located in west point, have some features, such as pandas water and deep water. and depending on the DEPTH of water we can do different tasks.

shallow water: we can enter the water and walk into the water, to put the fish trap further into the river, and not necessarily on the river bank "to put the trap farther from the shore fish increases the possibility to capture larger fish "

Deepwater: The character could not move or walk over there could only fish, for better fish (futuramente swim in the deep waters)

Goodies: splash sounds of feet in the water would add,

add the option to search the water to find small crustaceans "mussels, crabs" to eat.

the character will walk or run slower if it is within the shallow waters,

desacalzos walking in the water could cause cuts and feet from broken glass or sharp objects that are in the water,

my suggestion in pictures

the darkest area is the deeper water

adentro.png

trampa2.png

pesca2r.png

i speack spanish i use translate google 

la implementación de aguas pandas, y aguas profundas en el río (west point).

mi sugerencia es que el rio, que se encuentra en west point, tenga algunas características,  tales como aguas pandas y aguas profundas. y dependiendo de la profundida de las aguas  podamos  hacer diferentes  tareas.

aguas no profundas: podamos entrar al agua de pie y caminar dentro del agua, poder poner la trampa para peces mas adentro del rio , y no necesariamente en la orilla del rio " al poner la trampa para peces mas alejada de la orilla aumenta la posibilidad de capturar peces mas grandes"

aguas profundas: el personaje no podra avanzar  o caminar mas de ahi  solo el podra pescar, para obtener  mejores peces, ( futuramente nadar en las aguas profundas)

extras: se agregaria  sonidos de chapoteo de los pies en el agua,

agregar la opcion de rebuscar en el agua para  encontrar pequeños crustaceos " mejillones, cangrejos" para poder comer.

el  personaje caminara o correra mas lento si esta dentro de las aguas pandas ,

andar desacalzos  en el agua podria provocar cortes e los pies  por vidrios rotos o objectos puntiagudos que se encuentran en el agua, 

mi sugerencia en imagenes

la zona mas oscura es el agua mas profunda