Distribution Insertion Help Needed [Solved]

Svarog

I need help from someone who knows stuff about distribution, I've made mods where it worked perfectly yet for my latest one I can't get the thing to work at all.

If anyone could take a look at my Littering mod and point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it, I have tried turning it all up to 11 but I just can't get some items to spawn in the world, I'm stuck on this completely for over a day and I have no idea why, I tried many different versions, from many mods that work in my game,  I'd love to continue developing my mod but I can't until I get this fixed. The items work, I know because I managed to add them into my game through NecroForge.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Link to my mod's thread: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/13287-littering-04/

Edit: It turned out the .lua file wouldn't load into the game because of one single typo in location name. Silly mistake to make.

• 4 months later...

I have a general Distribution related question - is there any where that lists exactly where some of the spawning zones are on the map? I've added a number of items to the "bar counter" and "bar shelves" areas for example but can't seem to find anywhere that spawns this item set - Twiggy's had nothing.