(Survey) What customization options do you use?

Aardman55

Only one choice  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What beard do you use most?

2. 2. What hair do you choose (Male)

3. 3. What hair do you choose (Female)

• Short 1
    • Short 2 (bit less than shoulder length, over eye)
    • Long 1
    • Long 2 (hair over eye)
    • Long 3 (hair behind ears)
    • I don't play Female.

can you edit the questions to allow us to pick 'None' or 'Do Not Play As' or something like that for both male and female options?

I do not play a female character, but to vote I had to pick a hairstyle. So I just went with short. The data you're collecting is going to be skewed because of this.

PS I also always have chest hair!

can you edit the questions to allow us to pick 'None' or 'Do Not Play As' or something like that for both male and female options?

I do not play a female character, but to vote I had to pick a hairstyle. So I just went with short. The data you're collecting is going to be skewed because of this.

You're not forced to pick from every single one, just pick the ones you play has.

You're not forced to pick from every single one, just pick the ones you play has.

Try leaving the female options blank and submitting your vote. There is an error when you try to vote. For it to accept my vote, I had to choose an answer from each question.

Alright. I will edit that.

I usually play female with long 2. Sometimes short 2 if I want to go for that Carol Peletier look. Don't really play male. Sadly there is no option for pink hair and frilly dresses in character creation. Yet. 

Only issue I have with the female models is that they tend to clip with clothing during certain animations, even common ones like the combat stance and running. Hopefully with the animation change in build 32 that'll get fixed or improved. 

I usually play female with long 2. Sometimes short 2 if I want to go for that Carol Peletier look. Don't really play male. Sadly there is no option for pink hair and frilly dresses in character creation. Yet. 

Only issue I have with the female models is that they tend to clip with clothing during certain animations, even common ones like the combat stance and running. Hopefully with the animation change in build 32 that'll get fixed or improved. 

You can edit the hair texture, but it will only affect the client-side, other people will see you with normal hair in MP.

You can edit the hair texture, but it will only affect the client-side, other people will see you with normal hair in MP.

I've been considering doing a few textures to change the look of my character since I usually play SP. I want to be a pretty princess. In a zombie apocalypse.

I've been considering doing a few textures to change the look of my character since I usually play SP. I want to be a pretty princess. In a zombie apocalypse.

I can't be the only one that finds that last statement a bit disturbing.

I can't be the only one that finds that last statement a bit disturbing.

I rule over my kingdom in the ruins of the world. A vast horde of dead bodies, blood, and destroyed buildings. And pink. Mostly pink.

I tend to use long 2 on female characters, dont really play male ones though.Hope fully the devs will let us choose different hair colors (like blue or pink, pink is always good) 

I'd like one of those with a leather jacket, please.