Littering 2.1 [EN\PL\FR\RU\ES]

Svarog

Well... That's a HUGE improvement of the smoking system !  :-D

Suggestions :

- It would be cool to be able to cook in dirty pots & bowls and having a boredhome + unhabiness + chance of slight food poisoning malus if doing so. 

- My Grand Ma' is using cigarette butts to prepare insecticide, maybe we should be able to do the same and use something like 15-20 cigarette butts instead of wasting 5 cigarrettes in the insecticide gardening spray recipe.

Well... I'm a smoker so that one was for me, mostly :P

As for suggestions:

1: I'll look into it, if I can get modded Evolved Recipes to work, which some say work as of Build 32 but I didn't check.

2: Should be easy enough so yeah, I'll add that.

Suggestion: depleted lighters leave nothing behind

Now I'm wondering, should I also add a Lighter Fluid item to refill them when depleted? I probably will. (it will come with a mutator)

Edit: Lighters are also bugged as a light source, they never run out, I never had used one up so I forgot it can do that and didn't add an Empty version of it :P

Added French translation by Klare as well as fixed Lighers infinite light bug and added Empty Lighters with Lighter Fluid for refilling them. Lighter fluid spawns with custom edibles mutator.

Version 1.7c
- French Translation by Klare
- Empty Lighters
- Lighter Fluid (via Custom Edibles mutator)

Edit: Added a new weapon, Broken Bottle 7eN8Rbk.png, you can get it by breaking empty glass bottles, it's fragile but you can now start a barfight with zombies. Be careful though as it may cut your hand! (Trust me, I know)

I don't know what is more awesome. Your mods, or the fact you broke a bottle in a bar fight. +1 Awesome if you broke the bottle over someone's head!

Updated for Build 32.9, nothing much new as I ran out of stuff to make trash for  but it should work fine with new stuff in Build 32. Washing dishes can be done with pretty much anything since I ended up with a Dirty Pot in the middle of nowhere and though that I should be able to scrub it with any old rag. Also, cologne can serve as a crappy disinfectant. Because why not? It was an useless item.

Version 1.8
- Categorized Recipes for Crafting UI
- Use Cologne as a (crappy) Disinfectant
- Washing\Scrubbing Dishes can be done with Sponge, Dish Towel or Ripped Sheets
- I remember fixing something but forgot what it was.

• 2 weeks later...

I got 2 suggestions to keep you working lol :P

1.make it so when you eat a pineapple it leaves the top part of it?

2.Maby make it so when you eat certain fruit they can also drop seeds? (Could be a modifier)

I am going to eventually add some stuff that will be left after eating food, just like eating apples leaves an apple core. Bones, cherry pits etc. Just need to get myself motivated properly.

Edit: 20.07.2015 Small update 1.8c with a mutator for compatibility with my PaintMod and trash items having a Trash category for sorting.

• 2 weeks later...

Please! Add support for the Cyrillic alphabet ...

You mean a translation? I'd love to add more translations but unfortunately I only speak two languages and I wouldn't like to resort to google translate.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played the mod yet but I like the idea. Perhaps some of the trash could be used as fuel for fires. It would give you a way to dispose of things. If this is already possible, good thinking ;)

Yep, you can use some trash as campfire fuel.

Edit: Oh, by the way, I uploaded Littering to Workshop, no mutators for now, workshop is a completely new thing for me, never used it before so please let me know if there are any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot alter recipes without replacing the entire recipes.txt or at least I know no way to do that if I could there would be tons more trash like empty nail boxes etc. might make a plug in or mutator but  i really don't want to straight up have a mod that replaces game files.

Edit: 14.09.2015

Update Version 1.9b

- Added Spanish Translation by SIGILODARK 

Edit: 15.10.2015
Update Version 1.9c
- Updated Spanish Translation
- Fixed a bug that caused trash to spawn when transferring some items between containers.