Littering 2.1 [EN\PL\FR\RU\ES]

Svarog

I cannot alter recipes without replacing the entire recipes.txt or at least I know no way to do that if I could there would be tons more trash like empty nail boxes etc. might make a plug in or mutator but i really don't want to straight up have a mod that replaces game files.

Edit: 14.09.2015

Update Version 1.9b

- Added Spanish Translation by SIGILODARK

Edit: 15.10.2015

Update Version 1.9c

- Updated Spanish Translation

- Fixed a bug that caused trash to spawn when transferring some items between containers.

It's been awhile since I modded but you shouldn't need to replace recipe.txt

Mods load after base files so recipe changes overwrite in memory when loading. Base files are not altered. You can check out my recipe files in MIB.

Mods load after base files so recipe changes overwrite in memory when loading. Base files are not altered. You can check out my recipe files in MIB.

I'm not talking about creating new recipes, I'm talking about making alterations to already existing base game ones. Note that Base Game recipes have no unique IDs and multiple can share the same name. There is literally no way to tell the game to replace a single base recipe without having a mod that includes the entire recipes.txt with all the recipes included along with a few modifications.

Maybe there is a way, I never tried digging too deep into it and I haven't been actively playing or modding PZ for a while, but if there is a way, it definitely isn't as simple as it is to modify base game items.

• 2 months later...

I get this on world creating in v33.20

function: LitteringEdiblesDistribution.lua -- file: LitteringEdiblesDistribution.lua line # 147
java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: items of non-table: null
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1549)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:473)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCall(LuaCaller.java:77)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:630)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:576)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:460)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:381)
        at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState.enter(GameLoadingState.java:101)
        at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)
        at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:619)
        at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)
        at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)
        at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)

snipson

May be some incompatibilty with hydrocraft Ill check when I'm home

Edit: Home, it all works for me, I suggest a redownload, although I will reupload the mod to PZ-Mods tomorrow just to be sure that the version is right, honestly, the console thing says the script is missing an item, the item is there for me and I'm using the same version of the mod.

I'm getting this:

script: loading C:\Users\Franco\Zomboid\mods\Littering\media\scripts\svglitteringrecipes.txtERROR: can't find recipe source "RadioRed" in recipe "Make Electronics Workbench"ERROR: can't find recipe source "RadioBlack" in recipe "Make Electronics Workbench"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HamRadio1" in recipe "Make Electronics Workbench"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HamRadio2" in recipe "Make Electronics Workbench"ERROR: can't find recipe result "HCPumpkingbuskin" in recipe "Harvest Buskin Pumpkins"ERROR: can't find recipe result "HCDissectiontabledissectedbody" in recipe "Dissect Corpse"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCDissectiontabledissectedbody" in recipe "Remove Corpse from Dissection Table"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCSikpants" in recipe "Make Sheet Rope"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCSikpants" in recipe "Make Ripped Sheets"

I'm getting this:

script: loading C:\Users\Franco\Zomboid\mods\Littering\media\scripts\svglitteringrecipes.txtERROR: can't find recipe source "RadioRed" in recipe "Make Electronics Workbench"ERROR: can't find recipe source "RadioBlack" in recipe "Make Electronics Workbench"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HamRadio1" in recipe "Make Electronics Workbench"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HamRadio2" in recipe "Make Electronics Workbench"ERROR: can't find recipe result "HCPumpkingbuskin" in recipe "Harvest Buskin Pumpkins"ERROR: can't find recipe result "HCDissectiontabledissectedbody" in recipe "Dissect Corpse"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCDissectiontabledissectedbody" in recipe "Remove Corpse from Dissection Table"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCSikpants" in recipe "Make Sheet Rope"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCSikpants" in recipe "Make Ripped Sheets"

Huh? That's all from Hydrocraft, my mod doesn't have any such things in that script.

I'm getting this:

Huh? That's all from Hydrocraft, my mod doesn't have any such things in that script.

That's hydrocraft lol

Yes, but it happens while loading your files (as the first line said) ... Maybe hydrocraft integration?

Im pretty sure that littering is just the last thing it loads then it shows all the errors it got from the mods it has nothing to do with littering at all

Below yes it was but at the same time that was the last thing to be loaded I am pretty sure and what I think it just shows all the errors at once after it loads everything and if that's not it still has nothing to do with littering lol

Im pretty sure that littering is just the last thing it loads then it shows all the errors it got from the mods it has nothing to do with littering at all

If you look the first line

script: loading C:\Users\Franco\Zomboid\mods\Littering\media\scripts\svglitteringrecipes.txt...

this mod file was parsed when the errors hit the console.

snip

I downloaded the newest Hydrocraft, loaded it without any of my mods, and those Errors were there, it's Hydrocrafts errors, those errors will appear after all files in scripts have been loaded and it just so happens that my mods files were the last to get loaded in that scenario.

If there was some innate incompatibility between my mods and Hydrocraft, I'd know about it, because chances are good that 90% of people who use my mods also use Hydrocraft and I would be getting reports about incompatibilities at least twice a week if not here then on steam comments.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Khaos said:

Hey Svarog, is a build version for build 33 on the table or are you going to wait until build 34?

It's impressive how a little mod like this can be so important.

It works with Build 33 just fine. Won't work with 34 though, I'll update it to be fully compatible with 34 once it goes out of IWBUMS.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...