Littering 2.1 [EN\PL\FR\RU\ES]

Svarog

Whenever I get bored I start adding stuff to this mod, and I get bored a lot. Another update. I managed to figure out a way to NOT take out all 20 cigarettes out of a pack at once and added a ton of candy because I needed some of those sweet, sweet Icons made by Batura in my game :P

Version 1.1
- Added Chewing Gum & 6 Various Candy Items [icons by Batura]
 - And corresponding trash
- Changed recipe code
 - Take out 1 cigarette out of a pack instead of all of them

I'm sorry if my frequent updating is a pain in the arse but I just tend to get random ideas and throw stuff in whenever I feel like it. Gums and Candy can be found in grocery store shelves mostly, much less frequently inside of houses, or in a bin, maybe, or maybe I'm just saying that to make you dig through every trash can you see. Because I'm evil.

I'm picky about non-official consumable items being added, so I modified Version 1.1 to not include any of the gum, candy or drinks in any of the files. Attached in case others are fussy like me. :)

With that piece of knowledge I have updated the mod. The .7z archive you can download now contains two folders. Littering and Littering Mutators, currently there are three.

1. No Custom Edibles - Disables spawning of custom food\consumable items.

2. No Foraging Trash - Disables possibility to find trash while Foraging.

3. Read Books Stay - Books, Magazines and Newspapers don't vanish after being read. Use them as fuel or re-read to get bored. Not a part of the core mod as it's only good for singleplayer.

Details can be found in ReadMe.txt file in the folder with Mutators. To apply them just copy\cut the "Littering" folder out of the mutator folder and paste it into username\Zomboid\mods directory and replace all files you will be asked to replace.

3 things one the candy needs some major balancing because I don't think a bag of candy should way more than a orange soda. 2. When you plan on updating this again maybe add trash for milk cartoons?  and 3. What do you plan on doing with the candy now that its in Hydrocraft mod also ..cough..add support for hydrocraft..cough wow what a weird cough

3 things one the candy needs some major balancing because I don't think a bag of candy should way more than a orange soda. 2. When you plan on updating this again maybe add trash for milk cartoons?  and 3. What do you plan on doing with the candy now that its in Hydrocraft mod also ..cough..add support for hydrocraft..cough wow what a weird cough

Version 1.2

- Nerfed candy items to only reduce unhappiness.

- Milk, Salt and Pepper leave trash items.

As far as Hydrocraft support goes, well, to be honest, I would have to be really, really bored to even touch upon that. That mod adds a ludicrous amount of items, it has more items than vanilla game, and a ton of them have trash potential. It's a maybe, I might try to do it, I probably will try to do it but no promises. I know it's a very popular mod but I don't use it myself and as such I lack proper motivation to make littering support for it. We shall see... :P

As per custom edibles, they used to be a part of a mod I made and used for myself I never intended to share but since I started this mod I started merging some of my personal mods into this one. It's great for me, not so much for others hence the mutators, you can disable custom edibles if you want to with a mutator, if you're using NecroForge you can still spawn them as my mod has a limited support for it so edibles will appear on NecroForge but you will never see them in the world naturally and thus having candy from both Littering and Hydrocraft won't be a problem.

I'm pretty sure vitamins leave no litter when consumed.

Thanks, I honestly never noticed it as I don't use vitamins. Ill add some trash and up the new version tomorrow.

Edit: Okay, done.

Version 1.3
- Added missing trash item for Vitamins
- Cigarettes now also reduce boredom at the cost of endurance

me parece muy chebre y realista es este mod te lo agradecería que pusieras mas comida y empaques  vacíos,

[EN by Google: I find it very cool and realistic is this mod I'd appreciate that you put more food and empty packaging,]

I might do just that when I have some spare time, we'll see. But I won't do it as part of the core mod, it will more likely be an optional expansion to the mod. I'm glad you like it.

Traducido por Google:

Yo podría hacer eso cuando tengo algo de tiempo libre, vamos a ver. Pero no voy a hacerlo como parte de la mod núcleo, será más probable es que sea una expansión opcional para el mod. Me alegro de que te guste.

me parece muy chebre y realista es this mod te lo agradeceria Que pusieras mas comida y Empaques Vacíos, [ES por Google: Me parece muy fresco y realista es este mod le agradecería que se pone más alimentos y envases vacíos,]

Yo podría hacer eso cuando tengo algo de tiempo libre, vamos a ver. Pero no voy a hacerlo como parte de la mod núcleo, será más probable es que sea una expansión opcional para el mod. Me alegro de que te guste. Por TRADUCIDO Google:

Yo podria Hacer ESO CUANDO tengo algo de tiempo libre Co, Vamos a Ver. Pero no voy a Hacerlo Como instancia de parte de la mod núcleo, Sera más Reservas probable es QUE SEA Una expansión párrafo opcional el mod. Me alegro de Que Te guste. [/ Spoiler]

nooo, deberias Mejorar el mod y no hay expansión Una Crear, ya mi ESTO Parecer no Ser deberia ONU mod, ESTO deberia Estar en el juego Hace rato "por dios Desarrolladores agreguen this mod al juego" "ojala ONU lea Desarrollador mi cita y lo de Piense, A Que ver es viable tan "bueno pero de verdad es muy bueno deberia Also buscas? Busca otros las cajas de clavos y cajas de Tornillos y Que No Puedas Hacer Una caja de clavos con nada mas 100 clavos, la mejor forma es Tener Una caja de clavos Vacía y 100 clavos "creo Que es lógico Para que metro UNOS clavos o Tornillos un Una caja Primero deberias Tener Una caja" Estaré muy atento A Este mod 

• 2 weeks later...

I just updated the mod with more trash for items I completely forgot should leave it.

Changelog: Version 1.4
- Added trash for Sugar, Glues, Paint, Gas Can, Flour, Adhesive Tape, Vinegar, Matches
- Added 13 flavors of Soda (Can be disabled with No Custom Edibles mutator)
- Tweaked distribution and weight of certain items

I've decided to disable all custom edibles spawning in the world by default and it will now be only available via a mutator for the mod as an extra feature for those who want to have it, the mod is centered around adding trash to game's default items and that's what it's going to do by default. 

Version 1.5
- Touched up some sprites
- Various other tweaks and minor changes
- No custom edibles will spawn in the world by Default - only trash 
-- [Can be re-enabled with a mutator]

• 3 weeks later...

New version comes with mutators for Limited Hydrocraft Support adds trash for some of Hydrocraft's edibles as well as provides a optional mutator that adds only those of Littering's edibles that are not added in some way\shape\form by Hydrocraft. I will be expanding the support in the future.

Please report any bugs as I changed quite a few things in the scripts in this version as well as changed the names of all item Icons so some might appear missing. I didn't have time to thoroughly test everything.

Also please report any conflicts between the two mods if you use both so I can try and fix them.

Version 1.6
- Cleaned up the Scripts
- Minor Edits and Bugfixes
- Added Mutators for Limited Hydrocraft Mod Support (Will Expand in the Future)

Edit: Added a new weapon, Broken Bottle 7eN8Rbk.png, you can get it by breaking empty glass bottles, it's fragile but you can now start a barfight with zombies. Be careful though as it may cut your hand! (Trust me, I know)

Version 1.6a
- You can now break glass bottles to get broken bottles and start barfights with zombies. Be careful not to cut yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Initial update for Build 32, removes some redundant items, fixes possible issue with not being able to refill Gas Cans with gas when using the mod. The download link on pz-mods contains both version 1.6a for Build 31 and 1.7 for Build 32.

Version 1.7
- Fixes for IWBUMS Build 32 compatibility
- Removed some redundant items.
- Washing dishes now requires a Sponge instead of Dish Cloth
- Some new Broken Bottle icons (One for each different type of bottle)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- Download also contains version 1.6a for Build 31

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion for Littering: a generic bone for when a trapped animal is consumed + a fishbone for when fish is consumed.

Yeah, I've had this planned for a while, I'm just waiting for Build 32 to come out of IWBUMS with further updates, for now I'll just keep it compatible with the IWBUMS.

Well... That's a HUGE improvement of the smoking system !  :-D

This mods doesn't adds just littering and trash, it adds realism and things to do with it  !  :mrgreen:

Thanks for keeping it up to date !

Suggestions :

- It would be cool to be able to cook in dirty pots & bowls and having a boredhome + unhabiness + chance of slight food poisoning malus if doing so. 

- My Grand Ma' is using cigarette butts to prepare insecticide, maybe we should be able to do the same and use something like 15-20 cigarette butts instead of wasting 5 cigarrettes in the insecticide gardening spray recipe.