whos online - whitelist multiplayer

nolanri

I was hoping to make a nice page on our forum showing a list of who is currently playing on the server by extracting the information from logs of who connected and disconnected and when. But disappointed to see that the log only shows connects and no disconnects. It would be great if we could optionally add more info to logs such as these disconnects, and or player vs zombie interactions such as players receiving scratches / bites.

then me noticing the whitelist table in the db file in the db folder gave me some renewed hope that it would contain some information i could use to make a list of whos online. But it only had lastConnect time shown there. If you could add a lastDisconnect there it would be a snap to make a nice list of whos online. Or better yet just a isPlayerOnline bool in there.

thank you for your consideration

Nolan - AGN

This would be a great additon to the database, You have public server listings, this give the possibility of those who are hosting white-list only servers a way to see and show their player count.  PZ be so open to modding and development i foresee no issue getting that added in future build to help server owners and players have a better idea.